Reviews for Convergence
Jade Pilot chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
Great update. I loved that last line: "However, they expected him to be coming out of the dark, frightened—and instead he was the dark."

So powerful and yet just a few words. Well done!
ILDV chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
Orange Rain chapter 16 . 9/16/2007
Im enjoying this fic, and the odd Maul/Luke master and apprentice part. Just an idea for a future fic but Id like to see a similar fic about Revan and Leia
Marriella Bullet chapter 16 . 9/16/2007
WOO! Maul RULES! LOVE HIM! Okay anyway, nice chapter. I just love this story more and more. And even though Maul killed Qui-Gon, I just think he's so awesome that I'm beginning not to mind... oh my gosh, did I actually just say that? I guess I'm going to the Dark Side... oh well, we all knew it was coming.
Jade Pilot chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
“Can I keep this conviction, old man? Am I simply converted by whomever I’m standing with at the moment?”

Outstanding update! Well done.
ILDV chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
Marriella Bullet chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
Haha I love those two stormtrooper-guards. They're my favorite characters! Nice chapter; it was longer than usual and that makes me very happy.
Marriella Bullet chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
YES! Mara's dead! Life just got so much better. Nice fight sequence. Really cool and fun to read. I can't wait for the next chapter where Maul will (hopefully) kill Palpatine as well. I can't believe that I'm actually rooting for Maul throughout this story, but I am. He's awesome.
ILDV chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
Marriella Bullet chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Hmm... I'm a little upset that you brought whats-her-guts (Mara Jade) into this. I don't really like her.

But I still like this story. Update again soon!
ILDV chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Marriella Bullet chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Aww Vader and Luke having a little bonding time; ain't it cute? Nice chapter. I can't wait for the next.
Dark Side Beckons Me chapter 12 . 8/30/2007