Reviews for Lost
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
How very sad. You really captured Frey's sadness and denial as he waited for Heimdall's (nonexistant) return. You did a good job with Loki too.

Cya!
witchfingers chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Well that was... sad.

"Frey got to his feet and left, willing to risk the illusion for his friend." And noble.

And so Freyr, so Loki, and even though he shines for his abscense, so Heimdall too. This is the part of the MaLoRa story no one ever writes about because, well, with characters as dynamic as Loki, Mayura or Heim no one sees Freyr much...

So thank you for providing us with these great shorts I hope you'll be able to do the second soon :)
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aww... that was a nice fic. I think your concept of those few little days after Heimdall fell was really interesting. I can see Freyr acting like that... But... was that a hint of Freyr/Loki I detected at the end of the fic? O.o Or maybe it's just me because I've never seen or read Loki so nice to Freyr xD

Anyway, awesome fic :3 I hope to see more from you.

(Oh just a side thing how come I didn't see Gullinbursti anywhere in this fic? That mechanical pig follows Freyr everywhere he goes... oh well...)
Emmy-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Yay! It's so cute, there aren't many HeimuxFray out there! Personally I like HeimuxLoki more, but that's just me. It was so adorable. You got Frey just right.