Reviews for Nightmare: The Prophecy
scrapmypieces chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Did you leave this story? I saw it by the last update its been years! :(
demrahc27 chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
great story can't wait to read more
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Wright faster! Wright faster! This is amazing though I think I'll cry if Eddie leaves Bella.
thehyperone chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Hi! 'Sup? Anyway, you're an awesome writer. Please write more.
xoarababyxo chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i like it... i like hearing edwards point of view and what he thought. ((since poor Bella had no clue what hit her)) Arre you going to have when he leaves in here
xoarababyxo chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
*sniffle* thats all i can say
xoarababyxo chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
ive had bad dreams and wanted edward. i just didn't get my wish.
cookiecrisp chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
cool!
edwardslove4ever chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
yeah...so ur ch.3 review thing was sayin i already reviewed it so...yeah.

thanks 4 the kudos! much appreciated!

(i strongly dislike fillers, :( even tho i write them as well, they make me ancy!)

hmm...well i must say that i am definitely looking foreward 2 the next chapters! make 'em as long as possible PLEASE!

merci beaucoup!

-becca
Midday Moonlight chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
hello yes it was short but hey you pulled it off, what a wonderful story you have here

i wanna hear more
edwardslove4ever chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
OMG!

i CANNOT believe i didnt review this story?

wth is wrong with me?

i read this when u first posted it!

i coulda swore i reviewed! "/

hmph! :( that makes me mad!

well, in apolagiy for the rant, and for not reviewing, i'll review both chapters in 1.

that nightmare was excruciating! i would have DIED and NEVER got over it! i bet Bella really DOES remember, she just doesnt let on, and how would Edweard know? he can't read her mind (one of the things i love about him!)

I have faith in Edward, i know he can keep himself from doing that! :D

oh and as for the question, i would prolly say bella b-day because, thats the only party they have at their house between twilight and new moon!

:d i know, im a genius! hehe
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
ITS BELLA'S BIRTHDAY! AND A VERY AWFUL DAY THAT LEADS TO AN AWFUL CHAIN OF EVENTS!
VOLVO S60R chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
AMAN! :-v
Alix.Natalie chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Answer: Her 18th birthday? September 13th, 2005. Tuesday?

I really like the twist you've introduced. I'm curious as to see how Edward deals with his consience, between what he wants and what he feels he needs to do, and how his family - Esme specially - reacts to his decisions.

I hope you continue withe the story...
nomoreanymore chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Hey! This chapter was great! I loved to see just how much Edward loves Bella. I also loved seeing Esme act like a true mother! )

The answer to your question is September Thirteenth, Bella's 18th birthday, if my guess is correct.

Great job!