Reviews for Put the Kettle On
Stephaniewerner27 chapter 1 . 1/9
Great story! I've been looking for stories where the doctor keeps visiting martha after the last of the time lords and this is one of the best I've read so far!
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I don't drink tea, but I suddenly want some...
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wahh! Love it so much I'm fangirling my heart out. Good gods above, I did not know that Martha/Ten could be so...like, I don't know...this has so much more chemistry than the show but at the same time their relationship is totally natural and in character. Huh. Well, but that's the Doctor with his mixed signals. Good for Martha. Dang, your characterizations were spot on. They always are!
Angela M chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was very sweet. It could have been all romantic, which I do like, but was more like them becoming friends truly for the first time.
Crown V chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
How very sweet! It's cute, the gag about him washing up!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I liked this a lot, it was very cute
QTFics chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I loved there relationship in this one and how comfortable he felt just hanging out in Martha's flat.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was so sweet! Makes me desperately want a good cup of tea :D

I love what a menace he was with her fellow med students, shying away any male attention in s less than subtle way

And also how it ends, with Martha ready fir a little adventure again. Makes you wonder if that wasn't in tens plan all along... Though u do love the idea of him just coming round to stay in touch.

Forgot to mention one of my fab bits-when Martha tricks him into thinking he'd just been there. I fell for it too lol :)
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
such a cute story. no drama just perfect! i wish he did actually do that instead of being all overdramatic and ditching them and never coming back. oh wait i'm ranting! sorryyy it was lovelyy. keep writing x
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh I love this! It's so cute :D And I'm a heavy tea-drinker so it just warmed my night reading this while I was drinking it :)

You are stellar ;D Ten/Martha is back on my loveable side~
youShouldbeWriting31 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Not sure if I reviewed this already, but I've read it twice. I love this. Perfect. I love the way you see and explain their relationship.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I just gotta say that while you like Drop better,

I love both Drop and this fic equally as much...

which is to say...a whole frakin' LOT! :D

So very Doctorish and in-character. :) And Martha

is still Martha but without being so overtly

whiny. Ergo and Again? BRAVO! *mondo huggles

(on a story, very-well-written)* :)

~Sharma
Ensimismada chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"his new sulky pose" I laughed aloud at this one. We all know exactly what sort of pose this is.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009