Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Sav.04 chapter 25 . 6/3/2017
please continue this story I love it and it is amazing!
Josie chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
So sad you never finished this story...classic tale of rich girl and poor boy but you left me wondering about Mer's past.
Sara chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Love this fanfiction! Great jobb.
R. M. Bradley chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
Please update soon! I wanna see how the family reacts to Meredith!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Write more!
CileSuns92 chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
I love the secrecy in this. From the first chapter, they just hit off. It's not the usual cliché boy meets girl, parents hate their social status, prevent them from seeing each other, bla bla bla.

There's something about Meredith that tells me she's been hurt a lot from a guy and that probably prompted her to break away from her family. Derek too feels a lot different from his sisters and family, so they end up both being in that limbo between their social statuses.

I loved that he's showing her all the secret places on the island and somehow, I can imagine this lovestory going on for a very long time, despite it's been quiet for a while. I'm hopeful for a comeback of sorts, because really, the basis for a great story are all there.
Jenna Bean chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Special K, I wish you would update this story too. Please don't abandon it completely. :(
kilikina chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
haha. love Derek's mom telling him what's up. Hope Mer will go with him...
francetwo chapter 25 . 7/15/2009
Love the story. Can't wait for more.
Sarah chapter 25 . 7/11/2009
I absolutely love your story! Plz update sooner :)
belairdesi chapter 25 . 7/10/2009
can't wait for more! I hope this goes well
merderlove33 chapter 25 . 7/10/2009
cant wait t o see what happens when she meets the family
S.Woods chapter 25 . 7/10/2009
I've missed this story! I liked it it! It was a lttle shorter and I missed Meredith, but it was nice, I hope you'll post next chapter soon!
Veritium chapter 25 . 7/10/2009
Really good. i love the whole idea of the story. the island resort ect is perfect.
bluemoon212 chapter 24 . 6/22/2009
loved the new chapter... update again soon please! )