Reviews for A Hundred Drabbles
BookFreak chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
bet he's never had THAT excuse before! Bravo!
alynawatlovers chapter 41 . 7/22/2009
This is so god! I love how you threw in a couple of CoM characters in there, too. :D Please, update soon!
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 41 . 6/10/2009
these are brilliant absolutely amazing! i love them! please please please from the bottom of my heart can you keep doing Eveline/Niklarin ones please i love them, it's so sweet. also could you do some daine/numair ones i love daine and numair, but i also love every other thing your doing so please keep it going. I LOVE THIS!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 38 . 4/28/2009
Actually, this reminds me of a scene in New Moon (sequel to Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer) where Eward is telling Bella good bye.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 26 . 4/28/2009
Playing Truth or Dare with guys (and girls) who know how to fight could be dangerous...
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
Actually, Eviline sounds more like Alanna the Lioness to me than anybody else. She's a bit more social, hates having to kill, but your description sounds much like Alanna.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
I'm happy that Niko is finding somebody special, he's always so alone. Also, I like what you did, putting Emelan characters (namely Niko) into a Tortall setting. Clever.
cynic.in.a.fishbowl chapter 41 . 1/23/2009
when are you going to finish? there were going to be 10. and it's really good stuff.
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 41 . 8/11/2008
I love the way there are a couple of different storylines weaving through the overall work. Looking forward to more.
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Argh! I want the rest of this story!
e-ellens chapter 41 . 8/6/2008
i really really liked these :P they were really cute and uber awesome ;)

e-ellens
SabbyRinaBanina chapter 41 . 6/18/2008
haha, aw, that's cute. I LOVED the Truth or Dare, and I really like how you have several stories w/in this story. It's awesome. update soon, please!
Tortall101 chapter 41 . 6/6/2008
LOL - very sweet with a sharp kick of humor at the end! loved it :)
xAnonx chapter 41 . 5/31/2008
Heh, Daine is quite the cat, I agree. ANd this is totally a conversation those two would have:P

Good ojb!
lemy chapter 41 . 5/29/2008
I love your stories!

i wish i could write like that! between the three of that make Lemy im the worst writer.

I really really like your Kel and Dom stories. Also would love to hear more about what you say about Raoul.

Thanks for the good read.

Ellie from Lemy.