Reviews for Vampire Princess
Sunlight Charmer chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
This story is good. Update
scottg chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Kaname decided the only way to protect Yuuki is to change her back into a vampire and be com his sister again.
saphira21 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
I like your fic a lot but its 2008...please update :)
Ain soph auir chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Whoa! This is a really great fiction!
silvertwilightgemini chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
please update
Demon Heartattack chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
mg you're such a good writer and i love your idea's. (lol) so perhaps you should give her a wooden stick to use and perhaps kaname shouldn't send people out to look for the dude. it's against school rules to leave especially for long periods of time also kaname would have the sense to know that the man who tried to get to yuuki would be almost undetectible w/o any clues. r u gonna include summer break? if so perhaps zero could get bitten by the woman there along with his family (although they do die) if you bring in more characters (more vampires, headmaster cross, and a conflict within the day class) it would be excelent if the vampires also had a type of conflict (for instence)Ruka:she wants Kaname all to herself you could touch up on how that comes to be.(since you are writing about the gap inside the story) remember she has to go through the whole guardian thing and this story should most wantedly end where the book begins. great story and i hope you write more. :) GOODLUCK!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
this is pretty good! can't wait to read the rest
Teh Trickster chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Hi! A good story overall, I like your plot structure and characterization, none of the characters are OC. Your descriptions are good as well, but they could do with more work, since you're only describing the bare skeleton, not the skeleton and the flesh (hope you don't mind the metaphor). You need to go deeper.

It would be good if you gave more details about the characters as well. Once again, it is only at surface level, you're just stating that the character feels this way, but you did not mention how or why the character ended up feeling like that in the first place.

All in all, a good attempt, though it would be much better with some improvements. I look forward to reading more of this.
midnitearz chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
i really like it. please update soon.
xxpatixx chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
love it update asap
Rangerette chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I like. please update soon.
Chin-92 chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Ooh..I can't wait to know what's next!

Ooh!

Update soon!
Rangerette chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
relaxing is good! I really like this even more! I was a bit confused with the bodyguard part, but it cleared up be the end of the chapter.
xxpatixx chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
love it. but i thought thta the leave E vapie that attck her was zero... update asap
SkyCullen chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
I really liked the chapter...does kaname know anything about this...i love zero...he's so sweet...i'm guessing he's falling in love with her...