Reviews for Comfort Love & Cary Grant
lost0and0found chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww, I loved how nice and cute this story is without being cheesy! I like how you managed to keep the original characteristic dialogue up, but at the same time you directed what happened in the direction you'd chosen... I loved the way Lorelai decided to take things in her hands, the way she did many times in the show, and I like how you picture the parallel between both couples:)

In short, I'd really enjoy reading what else you've written, so I'm gonna check up:) Well done!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love it when nice!Jess happens in S2-era fics. After all, he grew up to be basically mini-Luke, complete with all that entails... no reason that shouldn't show up in little hints like this earlier in his timeline!
altavistarules chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
You had Luke call Lorelai 'Lor'. Just plain wrong. He's not the dead beat arse. He's a good guy who gives he name the full three syllables.
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
man, where's the update?
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that was really really good write more really really soon!
glo1196 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
oh, you should continue this one! It really is good!
Crittab chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
If we ignore the fact that I loathe Jess/Rory- this was a really good story. I liked it alot. keep writing :)
Opy chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
can't wait to read more-update soon!
artisticgirl89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Love, love, love! Could you write a sequel?
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I LOVED that! So going on my favorites!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This was great. Especially since it had the Luke and Lorelai romance and the Jess/Rory background. Those are the best stories and you did great capturing the characters. And I loved how you had Jess being decent to Lorelai. It was a new and better side of him. You should really consider doing a follow-up or something. Nice Job!