Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
Miss Bee xx chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
NOOOO! You can't leave like that! I've loved reading this story, I've been giggling all the way. It's really helped me get inside his head, so thank you for clearing my writers block! Much love xx
Shaun056 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I've just finished it. I don't know what to say. I've always loved Ron as a character. I never knew he could have this. I never knew that he was this... Ronlike. It was him. It wasn't some crass representation of him. It WAS him.
One of those lines really got to me, I had a bit of trouble reading past it mostly because of all the truth it showed about Harry, Ron and everyone in their position. "I wish you could just have a year where all you have to worry about is kissing girls and trying to get served in pubs, but that's probably not going to happen." Ouch...
Just wow... this is probably the best fan fiction I've ever read. And I've read my fair share.
Shaun056 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I've read July-September and I absolutely love it. I've always like Ron as a character, he's the kind of guy you can go to the pub with and have a few drinks, he's the character in the trio, I think, most people can relate to. He's not famous, he's not ridiculously clever. He's everyone.
At time's I've noticed I get a bit lost in the text, it's not a critisim, rather a point at how good your characterisation of Ron is. It feels as if it was written by Ron.
Also, the list in September about what Ron know's about Hermione was utterly brilliant. Keep up the great work.
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Little inaccuracy at the star - Bill Weasley was curse breaker for Gringostts, not a code breaker, as you states on one or two places.

Other then this little detail, nice story.
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
The ending was well done. Happiness with Ron & Hermione but Ron's description of the impeding doom really shows his maturity at what has happened and what he knows is coming. Thank you very much for the great story!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
yayayayayayayaay! I don't mind its not canon. Technically they could have kissed before but the audience didn't know about it... it's just a very small possibility.
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Poor Ron can't catch a break! So great to see inside his head )
Dustinw522 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
One of the best Ron POV stories out there, period! :D
polkorz chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I really like the way you picture the whole Lavender-situation before actual relationship. I like the idea, that she is very very girly and open, knows and likes her body, is not afraid to show some of it and is crazy about Ron. But she is not totally mental, just teenage girl in love. You show how she's trying to get his attention and it seems very realistic to me :)
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
so hilarious! This fic really makes me love Ron and all of his wonderful thoughts! Can't wait to read the rest
abcd-hp chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
I like to read r\hr fictions but have been pushing this one whenever I come across it (sorry!) bec its their sixth year and Ron and Hermione aren't together in it . But now I'm glad I read it bec you made them together yay thanks!

The humor and writing in the last two chapters is really really good. They made me tick you as my favorite writer :)
emster chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
i laughed, i sympathized, and now i'm a huge ron fan. this is beautiful stuff that could easily be published! please write more. :-)
zhujian chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
April 30! That question is so cute! :D
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Ron just becomes more and more alive as this story grows. His introspection s are so sweet and funny, though he tends to become a bit maudlin at times. He really is down on himself, isn't he, though he makes jokes about it, he definitely has an inferiority complex.

The scenes where he and Hermione clear off by themselves are very sweet, though I do think it very selfish for them to disappear and leave Harry by himself. And yes, I know Ginny is there, but Harry would probably try to avoid one on one interaction with her considering how he is beginning to feel about her. And both Ron and Hermione say they are worried about Harry, but then they float off and leave him alone. He can't go with them because he promised DD that he wouldn't leave the Burrow where the security has been intensified. I somehow don't think DEs would easily get onto the property, or DD wouldn't have allowed Harry to stay.

Ron also made no mention of Ginny's birthday (11thAug) and he made an entry that day. Come to think of it, he made no mention of Harry's at the end of July either.

And Ron didn't fail potions, he just didn't get a high enough mark to continue with Snape into his NEWTS. So he denigrated himself to Bill when he didn't need too: running himself down again.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You are very definitely inside Ronald Weasley's head. You have captured him perfectly. I loved his descriptions of his family and his growing obsession with Hermione.

I love Ron, but I also love Harry. It seems that if you could leave Harry out entirely, you would. He is Ron's best friend and I always think that Ron is probably closer at this stage of his life to Harry than he is to his brothers, but he hardly mentions him. Wouldn't it have been worth recording that Dumbledore personally brought Harry to the Burrow?

And Ron tells us about his EE in DADA, and Hermione's one, shameful EE, (which, BTW was also in DADA), but he doesn't feel it necessary to mention that Harry got an O in the subject, and that he actually beat Hermione, and that was part of the reason for her being so pissed off.

I know you love Ron above and beyond everything else, but there is no getting away from the fact that Ron is as close to Harry in the best friend stakes, as he is to Hermione. It's just that with Hermione, his hormones are now ruling his brain.

I don't know, but I get the feeling that Harry and all that happens to him during the year will take up very little space in Ron's diary, and that just seems strange to me, especially as Ron and Hermione do fall out and Ron needs Harry to be his sounding board about Lavender and Hermione. Of course I may be wrong, but reading some of your reviews, I don't think so.

Still and all, I am enjoying you take on the second youngest Weasley.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »