Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
llamajo chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Wow. This chapter completely blew me away! All of Ron's feelings as reality finally crashes all around him. My God, this was just absolutely brilliant. Definitely the best characterization of Ron that I have ever read! I honestly enjoyed reading this very much! Thank you for writing it! You are truly talented!
llamajo chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I loved this chapter! Loved, loved, loved it! It was fantastic! I can't wait to read more, although I think I'll be a little bit sad when it's over! Thank you so much for writing this!
llamajo chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Hahaha, I agree! I LOVED this chapter! Ron and Lavender finally broke up, and Ron also got the kiss! Yay! This is completely brilliant! I can't wait to read more!
llamajo chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
While I still think that Ron is being an idiot, I understand how hard his situation is for him. When you're going out with someone and you don't want to break up with them because you don't want to hurt your feelings... And then you finally end it and you hurt their feelings anyway... It's hard! But it's worth it in the end. Anyway, another great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
llamajo chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Wow, this was actually really depressing. Poor Ron! But it really is his own fault... And why won'the just grow a pair and break up with Lavender anyway? I definitely can't wait to read about what happens in March!
llamajo chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Oh, no... Poor Ron! XD I just want to hurt him and give him a hug at the same time, hahaha! XD Anyway, this chapter was brilliant and I can't wait to read more!
llamajo chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oh, Ron! I'm laughing at him but I also feel really bad for him at the same time! XD This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D
llamajo chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I loved this chapter as well! Ron really is a tumultuous boy, isn't he? And he is sooo misunderstanding poor Hermione, haha... Anyway, I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for writing this!
llamajo chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I loved this chapter, even though poor Ron was having such a tough time of it! I was a little bit sad that they didn't do anything fun for Halloween (or at least Ron didn't write about it) but oh well. This story is still completely brilliant! I can't wait to read more!
llamajo chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Aww, poor Ron! This was extremely entertaining. I enjoyed reading it very much! Thank you very much for writing it!
llamajo chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Wow, this chapter was amazing! Your characterization of Ron is just... perfect! Seriously, it's amazing! It's all from Harry's point of view in the books, and of course there are a lot of things that happen between Ron and Hermione that aren't mentioned, and I am just really enjoying this look into Ron's life! I can't wait to read more!
llamajo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was really great! Such a good idea! I can't wait to read more!
Graciexx chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
can i just punch ron? please? knock some sense into him?

great story :)
Leo chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
OMFG!
This is the most CANON RON I've ever read!
Your writing is so beautiful!
You should be a writer!
Ginger Lust chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Well, that was a great story. Enjoyed that very much. This is the kind of stuff I (and probably every other Ron/Hermione shipper) wants to know. What Ron is thinking throughout his school years and in the pursuit of Hermione.

Sometimes, it was very hard to read. So many things went wrong for Ron. I hated to hear how difficult a time he was having with everything. How so many things would go so wrong. His school work... his Quidditch woes, Draco M. and the Slytherins, Lavendar and Hermione herself. Poor guy. You really feel for him.
And YES! I love your version. Yes, I love the books but I want to see Ron get Hermione before the War. Just as you wrote it. You did a beautiful job.

BRILLIANT story.
And congratulations on Award. Well earned.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »