Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
Un-Natural-Pain chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Good stuff. You are an awesome writer. I suck at commenting.
Ser Floppy-fish chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Lemony lemony lemoncakes, brilliant story : D
Hairbrush55 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Loved this story :D It's amazing :D I love the last sentence!
Hairbrush55 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
So cute! I love Romione.
Hairbrush55 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
So cute! I love this chapter, and I'm so glad to have seen the end of LavLav.
Hairbrush55 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
YES! Excited for the birthday chapter.
Hairbrush55 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I love the imaginary Lavender dumping scenes, they were so funny. I also love Ron's use of sarcasm. I liked the 'Hermione spoke to me today! No, she didn't, I'm just kidding'.
Hairbrush55 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I love how you potrayed Lavender, because she's realistic but still incredibly irritating. Sometimes fics over play how annoying she is, but yours doesn't, which is great! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Hairbrush55 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Still love this story! Ron's so dense but oh so lovable
Hairbrush55 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Aha subtle flirting by LavLav! I love Ron's honesty in this story, and I also think you did Draco really well
Hairbrush55 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Ah, I love this story to so much!
Hairbrush55 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Excited for the back to school chapters! I think you've done a really great job of presenting not only Ron, but all the other characters. They're really believable.
Hairbrush55 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is so brilliant, I can totally see Ron writing this! I love the bits about all the brothers, I always wanted to know more about them when I read the books!
jennydaggers chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Hey did I mention that I copied all chapters of this fanfic and saved it onto my thumb drive to enjoy at my internet-less home? And that it's kept me entertained for the past few days like a good book? No? Well that's totes what I did, thanks for the Ron goodness :)
Stark chapter 12 . 1/8/2013