Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
haf chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
This is AMAZING. I love it, I love Ron. I laughed out loud while reading the whole thing. This is just SO GOOD.
Luzs chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I loved this story. It was a great pleasure to read it, and it made me laugh for long minutes. I usually forget how much I love Ron, especially when I read fanfics where he is depicted as the biggest asshole in the world, but here... he was the sweetest thing I've ever read. His p.o.v. was superb.
duskypanda chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Wowowowow! I read quite a lot of fanfics, but this one is literally incredible. You've taken Ron just as he is and managed to put us in his head perfectly! I won't be able to read Half Blood Prince again without considering the events of this fic canon. Thanks for your awesome writing!
missruthina chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
This was really well written and I super, super enjoyed it ! ! I especially LOVED the poems, fantastic and hilarious ! ! :L
Rojjy chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV IT!
Vanessa chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Love. Love, LOVE, love. Oh I love Ron and Hermione even more now. How Ron felt about wanting her, but wanting her friendship, her presence in his life more, reminds me of being a silly seventeen year old girl, being sorta - kinda - eh, in love with one of my best friends, but not being able to say anything, because he meant so much to me, and one of my other best friends was his sister. Kissing another boy to take my mind off of it, at the prom that I wanted to invite him to, even though I thought he would only go with me as friends, thinking of him the whole while.

Well, we're married now, with two little boys of our own, but sometimes I still feel like a seventeen year old with butterflies
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
This is brilliant! Its literally amazing, its like you are actually Ron, you know him inside out - and he's every bit as idiotic, amazing, brilliant and just erghhh...
Its perfect, really. And i liked the fact it was a bit off-canon - i think if Ron and Hermione didn't actually, you know, get on with it I think all of us would have gone mad..
Thank you so much for writing this, its sooo good! I swear, its every bit as i imagined Ron to be, and think like.. it made me laugh and obviously near the end, cry..but Ron still joking at stuff and everything and Hermione and ahhh - I CAN NOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW GREAT THIS IS
okay.
Fantastic...really brilliant. I can't wait to waste (waste?! well, i should be doing hw) many more weekends reading your stories! I just can't get enough of Romione right now!
Thank you again!
(you totally deserved that award btw ;D)
allmother chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This is so fantastic.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
i dont think they would do this to harry, not tell him, their friendship is a huge part of the series and its just not right. i loved this until then, its was funny and realistic.
Cascaper chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Oh man. Oh oh man. I'd only just got to the end of the happy part when I had to leave for class, and now I'm back and I've read all the way through to the end, and I just don't know why I'm not crying, cause I feel like it for sure, but the tear ducts are letting me down. Maybe it's too deep in my brain how everything turns out all right in the end. And those last lines did make me smile pretty widely.

(I too am a huge fan of the knickers poem-note thing. The truest stroke of brilliance in this chapter, I swear.)

I am so glad you wrote this, and even happier that I found it after all this time. *checks date of completion* -2007! So long ago... and it stands the test of time. :) I applaud you, Pinky Brown... and now I go to read all the rest of your work.
Cascaper chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Dancing again, for joy and love and ultra-satisfying snogging! I spent the last five minutes repeating "all women like it if you remember anniversaries" and grinning. Ron, soldier on, because you are the King and oh yeah, it was really steamy when she told him he was her king. :D Loved this entire thing, even the frustration over Harry and his friggin' map.
Cascaper chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
AND THE FANDOM REJOICED! (Sorry, I suppose you get a lot of reviews in all capitals at this point; I'll try to help that)
This. Is. So. HEADCANON. I don't care that they waited till Deathly Hallows according to the Queen; she can't know *every* tiny detail of their lives, and I suppose it seemed a more dramatic moment to her to put it in a do-or-die situation. Build up tension and all that. Speaking of building tension, yes, well done Ron. :D I must confess even I have lost patience with doing that in my own diary writing- I'd probably have written the big news right away and *then* told the story.

Oh, and Filch's just standing there all creepy and Hermione's simply badass reply to his equally creepy question was EXCELLENT. That girl, she keeps her head even when it must be spinning. I hereby present you the author with all the goodies you desire, be they celery with peanut butter or Cauldron Cakes, in virtual form.
Cascaper chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Between two women stand you, ginger King;
Gird up thy loins, young Weasley, and prepare!
There will be tears and definitely despair...
But if you play it right 't'won't end in total suffering.

Sorry, just felt like lapsing into poetry... Not a great effort of mine there, but ah weel. XD I couldn't stop smiling when he was telling about waking up with her hand in his "stupid great clumsy Keeper's hand," and when he said "It was supposed to be you, Hermione," and just awwww! Even the part where Lavender was being annoying while her Won-Won tried to do an essay. Yep, March is definitely my favorite part so far! Now what's this about a Plan?... :D
Cascaper chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
*winces in anticipation* Hoo boy... Shiz gon be going down... While I wait, I must note that the V-Day present guessing section was at least inducing of a few little giggles. You may be down in the dumps, Ronny boy, but you've still got it despite everything. Wonder how Lavender justifies her behavior about Hermione in previous chapters. I mean, does she think that just because she's going out with Ron it gives her the right to needle Mione behind her back...and that somehow Ron will be ok with that... Everyone spends so much time being like "Ugh Lav-Lav" in fanfic; I only just now thought of that myself... Right. Onward.
Cascaper chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Recover from one heart attack, immediately proceed to have another. I'm up to my eyebrows in the feels here... Sorry for the tumblrese, but my god. If JK read this and pronounced it canon I would not even be surprised. As it is, I have long since decided that- heartwrenching as things have been going- this is firmly entrenched in my personal headcanon. (Though, honestly Ron, how could she have been snogging him all through fifth year? Do you not remember all the shit that went down to get in the way of her ever even seeing him? Oh the unreasoning rage of hormones...)
Scheise. The breakup scene coming. Oh that will be a bundle of painful liberating joy.

Still can't stop reading. This train ain't stopping noo.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »