Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
Cascaper chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
My heart! Oh Ron... Yes sorry, I know, it's *your* heart we're concerned with here, but still. And you, Brown-the-author, I don't suppose you know how you came to be so perfect?
-"It's me who loves you, not them."
"me who loves you"
"loves you"
"LOVES YOU"
That's it. I'm going to have a seizure of the feels. Scuse me while I go do that...
Cascaper chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
... ahahahahahahaha
Seriously. The Lon/Ravender scenes. They crack me up so much! Even as I pity Ron, and thank god he can't read this because I'm sure he wouldn't want my pity, but I do because of a certain bushy-haired someone still living in his brain. My favorite bit was, I think "the traditional Ron Weasley sacrifice-my-dignity moment." Seconded by the entire stream of entries after the Herbology Incident up to the Quidditch victory. Let us dance in circles to celebrate your mysterious but glorious direct pipeline to a teenage boy's mind.
And then I shall merrily onward go.
Cascaper chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
:D I am just grinning so hard and if I didn't have school in the morning I would read for another four hours quite happily. The ups, the downs, I love it all. Praise be to TV Tropes for the fanfic recs; every time I take one I am never disappointed, and this story is a *particularly* happy surprise. The highlight of this chapter that comes to mind is Seamus asking Ron about his preferences in women, and the way Ron has no idea how to answer because he doesn't see anyone but Hermione. And of course I only realize now that Lavender or a friend of hers probably put him up to it or something... but then again, does it really matter? Of course not. The thing that matters is that it is just so genuine I might have written it down myself from my little corner of observance, were I lucky enough to have been in the room that day...
Sleeping. now. And reading more of this magic later. :)
Cascaper chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
:3 Ohhh yes, loved it even more. Especially the paragraph where he lists off every little thing he knows about her. And whenever some little awkward physical bit would happen- the red patches on her legs as they're too near the fire, the Story of the C-Shaped Scar, the Birthday Present Kiss/Hug... :3 He thinks she hates him but she's embarrassed because she likes him back and we know it and it's so sweet and arg. Not saying much original, am I. Probably because it's three a.m. But basically you're brilliant and I am going to be reading this story through to the bitter bitter end. :) Onwaaaard!
Cascaper chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Oooh. My. Gosh. I confess I was so amused and impressed by the first chapter that I barrelled on ahead without a review, but I couldn't go two chapters of a fic this good without saying *something*. Basically I love it, I love the way you get so (seemingly) easily into Ron's head without making it at all purple or feeble or flat. It really sounds like a normal guy, down on himself, irritated with piss-taking siblings, et al. Not a single sentence sounding like stale toothpaste, nothing like "She is the most perfect being ever to walk the earth and I am the smallest scum beneath her feet"- the same general sentiment is expressed in much simpler and unaffected tones... Shoot, now *I* sound affected. Anyway, I can't wait, I have to read on now. :D
xoxladydiadem chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Bloody hell! I have never seen Ron this ... CANON. Not on FFNet.

Thank you for this amazing insight into Ron's mind.
hiddenhibernian chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
This is honestly one of the funnier works of fiction (not just fanfiction) I've read; this chapter is pure genious. I was never a big fan of Ron, but I think you have helped converting me. You really give a sense of what it's like to be Ron in such a big family, much more than in the books.
FaithADunn chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
I spent the entire day reading this, it was absolutely riveting. Your depiction of Ron is spot on. You're an extremely talented, funny writer and I can't wait read more of your work. I, too am an unabashed Romione lover. Consider yourself followed. :)
Read4Free chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this so much, thank you for portraying Ron as himself :)
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Second time reading this, and I have to say - I loved it! Life is much more interesting from Ron's POV than Harry's, yet you still managed to bring everyone down to earth with the last chapter - which was extremely well written, hats off :)

I've been reading this all day, and now it's 1am, so I really should sleep... Sorry that I haven't written a very long or thoughtful review, but in short, this is one of the best HP fics I've read and is definitely being favourited.

PS: as a Britisher who used to live in Devon, I applaud your characterisation of Ron, as everyone seems to forget that some Devonions aren't exactly familiar with city life, especially those who live in the middle of nowhere. Out of curiosity, have you ever visited the region? :)
DessiJ chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
I really like that. You are writing really good. It was very interesting. :)
Kat0510 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Can't tell you how many times I LOL'd while reading this. I love it! I realize this is an older story, I just discovered it. I hope you're still writing. You've made a very rainy day quite enjoyable for me today, thank you!
Margaret Armstrong chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Great Merlin, this is magnificent! Poor long-suffering, sarcastic Ron!

I adore the way you've captured his voice without making him an utter idiot like typical temptation is to do. I also highly endorse the choice to have him swear- young men truly express themselves through creations that would turn the air blue, and Ron would be no exception.
wandaa chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Just read it all and that was a bloody good story (ron's words not mine!). More seriously I love it when writer don't make Ron an smart, romantic,polite bloke, I mean I love him but I love him as the smart morron he is :) when he swear, is clumsy, is the teenager he is, is loyal but sometime selfish... Well you fot it: I love J.K.'s Ron and I had the pleasure to meet him again in your story :) so thanks!
mynameishermione chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
i loved this whole story! it was amazing :) made me laugh so much but was also really deep sometimes, especially the end. you are a fantastic author!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »