Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hi Pinky! I read "He's leaving home" a while ago and LOVED your Ron. The rest of your stories have been in my 'to read' list for ages, and now I finally got the chance to read SFOGI. I loved it. No wait, I freaking adored, obssesed about it and I can only say kudos. I really envy you as an author now, because your story was amazing in every sense. I'm planning on reading "The for and against list" and "Biscuits" next, because otherwise my life wouldn't be complete. Not likely that I'll read "Faultlines", because I'm sure you'll have the ability to break my heart in a millon pieces.
Thanks for the ride!
AlbertaRose chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I am quite liking this story. Even if Ron is not my Favorite character, I still really like your portrayal of him, its really accurate. I'm really excited to read the rest!
thewitchisdead chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
finally! i was like fucking bloody kiss her oh god!
yeah i still think they kissed somewhere in sixth year, harry just didn't notice
thewitchisdead chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
why can't he dump her already?
ugh
amazing chapter i really laughed a lot
why must he have to be so ron-ish?
thewitchisdead chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
. .him
so silly
thewitchisdead chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
i don't know how ron can tell lavender fancies him but he has no clue that hermione does. Boys!
thewitchisdead chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
all the things he knows about her, merlin! i loved that
ron is so frustrating argh
thewitchisdead chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
loved all the bill and ron's talk.
also jesus christ ron why are you so fool, can't you see that hermione likes you? because i can totally see it
my blind babies
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i decided that i'm going to review every chapter because i'm really loving this
your ron is the best characterization of him that i've ever seen in fanfiction, it's perfect.
Veronyka18 chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Wow! That was absolutely awesome! Very well written, funny, in character, and just plain awesome! I really want to believe this story to be behind the scenes (or pages) from the sixth book of Harry Potter.
Great job, and this is totally a story to be proud of!
Spongeman chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Wow... Just wow. This story is amazing, I don't know why I didn't read it sooner. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hello, I am from China. You can call me Christina, I see what you wrote-this is a good story´╝ü
Rose Brady chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Omg I love this story! Ur the best!
carthia chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I'm just rereading this story for the fourth time and thought that it would be really rude not to leave a review and tell you how much I'm enjoying every single word of it. I think I might read it a hundred times and still love it just as much as the first. You wrote Ron perfectly in all of his awkward, adorable, funny, clueless, smart (these two aren't mutually exclusive at all!) and insecure glory. Don't listen to the haters who obviously must have read a different version of Harry Potter than the rest of us.
Christine chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
This story was fantastic! It is honestly one of the best things I have ever read on FanFic and I really think that you should keep writing. I love Ron and Hermione together and I love that you told the entire story from Ron's point of view- He is my favorite character!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »