Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
just discovered this story in someone else's favorites list - fantastic! i'm totally hooked - this chapter definitely made me laugh out loud more than once! you've done a great job capturing ron's voice! can't wait to read more
Anon chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Loved it all! Keep writing.

x
muumi2three chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
"You can't split up with me, I've stolen your diary and am holding it to ransom. If you dump me, the whole thing's going to be published in The Quibbler. Unedited."

LUNA (passing): "Yes, it's true."

I laughed so hard. Yes, Hermione is right - Ron is pathetic.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
My God, I just love this! You've captured Ronnikins perfectly!
IHaveAWandIJustCan'tShowYou chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
I cant even express how much I've loved this story. You've got the character of Ron, Hermione and Harry all down to a T! You're amazing. I wish I could borrow your brain so I could reflect their personalities as half as good as you! Amazing work! Well done! :D
Lielac chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Frickin' flawless. This is one of those stories where I feel like only leaving a 'oh wow so amazing' review is rude, but there's only so many ways you can say 'FLAWLESS' before it's just repeating that over and over.

Um. How about 'I want a largely canon-compliant sequel to this involving Deathly Hallows, canon-compliant as possible while still taking into account Ron and Hermione getting off together in HBP'? Or at least snapshots at key points, showing how the canon events still happen even with the differences in this 'fic.

Oh, and I really, really like how it's obvious you're natively from the UK just because the slang is so perfect and spot-on and perfect and also completely unobtrusive to this native Canadian and did I mention I think it's perfect? Because I do. So awesome.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Nice stuff. Pity it's not canon. I laughed crazily over this.
Hanna chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I love this story! Your Ron is so Ron. Spot on. With all this talk and thinking about sex I wish wish wish hopeinen hope hope Ron doesn't do IT with LavLav. I've read some fanfics where it happens and it annoys me. This is the wrong place for this BUT.

I love Ron and Hermione both and it just angers me to put Hermione in the same category with B Cartland heroines who have no experience in anything and a man of the world teaches them to love and eventually marry them. I can't see Hermione at it with Krum or McLaggen. So she saved herself for Ron like some medieval princess while Ron gathered "experience" cause that's what REAL men do. Sorry this rant is here, but I just don't get the men are only men if they have sex with everything on 2 legs and women are only women if they don't. I have to admit those fics are probably right Ron was a randy 16 yr old and LavLav appears to have been more than willing.

Love your story! Sorry you get shouted at for other peoples "sins".
I love u very much chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Oh my god. U are so good. The story capture Ron feeling so good. U are so fan-bloody-tastic .Plz tell me if u write another story. Add me plz in facebook. . Plz(a million time) pretty plz.
Mug chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Excellent Ron depiction. You should be proud.
HarryandGinny chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
I'm sorry but I really don't think you've written Ron very well. You've made him unlikable and cocky. You've clearly not read the books. Also some Americanisms thrown in there such as 'gotten' which I'm sorry but really irritate me. I've braved throygh this godawful Harry Potter character-depiction and wish I hadn't. Basically you've turned Ron into yourself, because he isn't like that in canon. Summary read Harry Potter. Twenty times.
blissedoutvixen chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
SQUEE! I don't care that it's not cannon, it's unbelievable enough that they didn't kiss before they did in cannon because I myself would have gone BATSHIT INSANE.
blissedoutvixen chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
God I want to strangle Lavender. She is SO ANNOYING! And I want to strangle Ron cuz he STILL hasn't broken up with her.
blissedoutvixen chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Ugh, Lavender. She's so annoying! Although, I have to confess if my bf spilt shit all over my shoes while we were kissing I'd flip too. Because I'm a total shoe-whore :)
blissedoutvixen chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I love Bill and the twins, even though the twins are half evil. You write so well :)
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »