Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
accio-broom chapter 12 . 11/18/2020
I’ve been a Romione fan since I read the first book the day it was released and I can’t believe I’ve only just found this! I loved it, thank you for writing it!
ungodlyravenpuff chapter 12 . 9/17/2020
ok DAMN that was beautiful I love Ron
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
Love love love this. Thankyou x
rm85 chapter 12 . 5/10/2020
I read all of this in one go.
probably one of the most realistic portrayals of Ron. really makes me wish the books had been from his perspective too. and I don't care what Rowling says, our two love birds got together in HBP just like this.
thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2020
Where can i find more or this stories
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2020
The best fanfic portrayal of Ron! So accurate and so lovable! Thank you for writing and I wish you would write another one for the 7th book as well, all from Ron’s point of view!

Thanks for a wonderful and hilarious read!
Carolina Ensinas chapter 12 . 3/20/2020
Incredible! Love it so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2020
Well done! It was like being in Ron's head, and you struck the tone extremely well. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2020
It was brilliant, I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2019
Yeah, f-u-c-k Lavender
Niel2804 chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
i don't know if i should cry or laugh
Niel2804 chapter 2 . 11/11/2019
hahahhaha i love this, why i just read this now ?
haileyelizabeth chapter 11 . 9/18/2019
I've loved reading this fic so far! It is very well written and I love it. Your writing showcases Ron so well, this is honestly one of the best fics I've read (and I'm a tad picky, to be honest). I can't imagine what kind of fic you could come up with for the 7th book! You should definitely write one from both their point of view! It would be so good! I would tell all of the other Potterheads I know just like I have with this fic. You are such a talented writer and I really enjoy reading your writing, it makes me smile!
ps. I know this was published in 2007 and it's 2019 now but still, this is amazing so I had to leave a review ;)
AC.nelli chapter 12 . 4/24/2019
I just reread this story the last couple of days and ten years later I still love it. Actually I enjoyed all your stories (most of all Biscuits!) and maybe one day we'll be lucky enough to get a new Ron & Hermione fic.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Hetc chapter 12 . 1/23/2019
Lovely story, beautifully written with great contrast and the emotional depth of more than several ladles plus a teaspoon.
Thank you for sharing your imagination.
907 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »