Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
HippyNikki chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
I started reading this on my phone last night. Work was quiet today so I decided to read some more. Every time I had to put my phone down I was so annoyed! I LOVED this. You have written the characters perfectly. So glad to find a fic that features Book Ron nit Film Ron.

The last chapter in particular is incredibly powerful. Will definitely be reading more of your stuff.
Katie chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Really very good! Best ron/hermione fanfic i've read in a long while. Well done. :)
lani chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
just read this through. brilliant!
Kat chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
I've just discovered you and I'm hooked to your stories!

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put into them! They are so passionate, and yet not sleazy or cliche at all.

This last chapter absolutely made me weep like a child, if it had really happened that way it would have been so beautiful! But, on the other hand the way JKR wrote the Ron/Hermione kiss in DH was equally as beautiful, if perhaps a little bit overlooked. If I was absolutely obsessed with Ron before hand, it is nothing to what I am now I've read your stories! You have an amazing talent of making him so real and warm, I have so much sympathy for him, I just want to hug him senseless. Bless him.

The way you write is so fluid and believable! I think you are actually rivalling The Great JKR when you write, it sounds so similar to her style. (Except for the obvious point that you write in 1st person - which I think I actually prefer when it's from Ron's point of view).

Thank you so much for keeping me entertained during my long summer before I start university!
dee chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
your writing is absolutlely amazing, its my second story of yours im reading and seriously i love it, you portray ron so well and really truly know him and how he would act, thankyou!
MaddieMary chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
AHHH RONALD WEASLEY!

He's such a doofus.

Yet we still love him. Go figure.

I like your expansion of the minor characters like Lavender and Seamus-you've fleshed them out perfectly. Lavender reminds me of someone I wouldn't like, which I guess a lot of people can feel the same way about. Acting all superior to Ron cause she kissed a foreign boy, pah.

Ron needs to chill out and grow up, but it'll happen eventually. And by that... I mean it'll probably take until the next BOOK. HE LOVES HERMIONE SO MUCH but he's getting good at trying to ignore it, gah. I do love, though, how he refers to his girlfriend as 'Lavender' but he refers to Hermione as 'her.' It's just funny. :D

I've been sitting here reading these consecutively, I feel so lazy but this is SUCH A GOOD STORY. I love Ron. :D
Vj86 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Dunno if I ever submitted my review for the story... I apologise for my laziness :)... I have just been re-reading all my favourite Ron and Hermione stories... Now reading this one... my all time favourite :)... you just get Ron... perfectly... right down to his wit and sarcasm and the story is fabulously narrated... I love the fact that you have captured the story through Ron's eyes... (I become a puddle of mush every time I read this story)... your command over the language and the quirkiness in your narration just brightened my otherwise, bad day... getting back to my comfort food aka Six foot of Ron ;)... Cheers! :)
katie1194 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Lovely. Beautiful. Well-done. Perfectly believably written by that lovable ginger idiot. And even though it obviously doesn't perfectly fit in with the canon, it still sort of does, do you know what I mean? Anyhow, I loved it.
CypherVera chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love the whole story, not just this chapter.
Stolen Quill chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Thank you so much for writing this, Pinky Brown :)

You have Ron's voice down! I could definitely imagine these diary entries being Ron's thoughts throughout HP and the Half-Blood Prince. After reading many, many Ron/Hermione stories I can definitely say that yours is one of the best. The way you show us Ron, warts and all, is just so in character and you've highlighted all the reasons why we (and Hermione)love him so much.

My favourite month was April I think, all that anticipation and Ron's rampant teenage hormones running amok. Loved it.

Basically, I loved this story. It was hilarious at times but had moments of sadness too. I wanted to just wring Ron's neck at some points. But at others I really wanted to, ah, do other things to him too :P

What a great story! I'll definitely be reading your others as soon as I hit the "Submit Review" button :)
Appointment chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
So far I am in love! Ron's my favorite.
lumpishalbert chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Okay, so I've only JUST STARTED reading this, but can I just say - you have Ron's voice NAILED. Seriously. It's been ages since I've read a fanfic as hilarious as this, and you are officially on my favourites list. Can't wait to read everything you've done :)
Amaranta chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
I already left a review for magic knickers,But i wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading SFOGI,i really think this was your masterpiece(I have already read Faultlines and Against /For,too).I get why you say that the end of HP was rubbish,but I think it was the best thing leaving the Kiss for the end of the book,imagine how hard would it be for ron and hermione being together but not be able to actually BE together,I think it makes if all of the R/H shippers would have been nice to actually see them together!

anyway love your works,keep writing!
mrs.weasley chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
omg i love how ron has now changed his name into a verb/adjective. "Having very ron day..." lol that made me smile thank you for writing in general!
Neville Lover 3 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Ron could never be cooler than Neville! Lol sorry had to tell you that,I love all your stories they make me smile to no end and it is nearly scary how perfectly you potray your characters anyway i love them please write more stories! And I am so very sorry to hear about your father ,best wishes
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »