Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
Hetc chapter 7 . 1/23/2019
Love the various 'Lavender. I don't want to go out with you anymore' scenarios. Some of them made me laugh out loud.
Hetc chapter 5 . 1/23/2019
This is brilliant. V v funny. Beautifully written. I can hear it in my head in a Ron teenage voice. Endearingly awkward.
problematic spiral chapter 12 . 10/31/2018
this took me days to finish, to be honest. But wow, this is amazing. I'm not a big fan of diary fiction like that, but you fleshed out the characters so well, they're like real people. You went deeper into Ron's insecurities and Hermione's conflicts than what canon did. You told this better than Rowling did, I believe. You didn't rush the pairing and made the situation really realistic. Ron's insecurities and humor, how Ronmione developed is one of the best things here. Have you ever thought of publishing your own books one day? I think you'd be an amazing one, with talent like this.
loidor chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
I read it all in one go, so this is some kind of collective review.

This was one of the best things I've read in years. I've laughed out loud (my girlfriend wondered what was wrong with me and I read her the passage about diagrams), I've been in agony remembering all those times I've acted just the same way as Ron did and now I've cried for ten minutes or something.

Ron told this better than Rowling did, and from now on, I'll probably read this together with HBP and I'll consider it what actually happened. I know none of this would be if HBP wasn't there in the first place, but for me, this is a better story.

Absolutely fabulous. Now I'll go and read the rest of your work. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
PeaJack chapter 12 . 7/10/2018
I read Biscuits a few years ago, and I'm so glad I remembered it and stumbled upon this. This story is incredible. I love it so much, I love Ron and Hermione so much. I was never inside the HP community back when the books were still coming out so it's nice to read old theories, and more importantly stories from that time. Thank you for writing some of the best Ron I read!
Oneofthemasses chapter 12 . 6/18/2018
This is hilarious and kinda sad at the same time. I really like the way you write Ron, it's really Ron, not the "handsome, tall with miraculous and instant orgasm six pack" Ron but Ron, the the relatable and funny Ron with relatable and funny flaws that we all love. Good job author!
SufferingStarlight chapter 12 . 4/19/2018
Omg! I love your fan fictions! You capture Ronan’s Hermione so well. This is the second one I’ve read and now I want to read all of them ️ You write so well. Like even though I knew a lot of what would happen because obviously I’ve read the 6th, you still made it so interesting and addictive to read!
torrent56 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
I like your writing style here a lot. But there's a couple of things I think you should consider:
1) Ron's OWL results - sorry but saying he only got one E is ridiculous. Harry and Ron gets similar grades at school, so why would Ron only got one E when Harry got 5? Ron should have got all Es at least in the 5 NEWTs he's continuing otherwise the teachers wouldn't let him in.
2) Ron's swearing - Ron does swear no denying that but remember JKR actually tells us the times when he was rude/swearing in canon and it's not THAT often.
tetiana.nakonechna chapter 2 . 3/12/2018
I just want to thank you sooooo much for this funfic. Ron's POV is so realistic and so sweet. I can't stop smiling all the time I'm reading itthanks!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 7 . 3/9/2018
Oh poor Ron. I'm glad he's finally catching on though
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 6 . 3/3/2018
Oh Ron, so oblivious
Raverin Prefect chapter 12 . 2/26/2018
The shoes! So sweet. I love this story!
Raverin Prefect chapter 7 . 2/26/2018
Jan 18 HA HA HA HA HA
Raverin Prefect chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
“Die you orange bastard!” LOL, such a fun read.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 3 . 2/23/2018
This is such a good portrait of Ron. Well done you!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »