Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
Molly2471 chapter 3 . 2/10/2018
I kept scrolling through, waiting to see some mention that Ron is concerned for Harry after hearing about tge prophecy, thinking you might have gotten the date wrong. But nope, nothing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I am laughing hysterically. Oh ron! XD
lojosmom chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I know you wrote this ten years ago, but I am just reading it. It is great! The first chapter made me laugh in several places. You have completely nailed Ron's personality.
andthisisabitofboth chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
I really don't understand why this isn't canon. Just sayin'. I love the characterization, I love reading about Ron and Hermione being regular teenagers, and I love reading about them being goofy together and crazy about each other. I know it's been a while since you wrote this, and I don't know if you even read the reviews anymore, but I hope you're proud of this story.
tina A. M. kathleen jordan chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
gooood!
SomebodysHermione chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is quite honestly the most accurate depiction I have ever read of Ron, but also of teenagers in general and I love it. Keep writing because it's very good.
spitefulsprite chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
I really love this; Ron is my favorite character and you portray him so well that it makes the sixth book better in retrospect!
zofr0 chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
I don't even LIKE Ron (I usually read fics with him as either the bad guy or in some small insignificant role) but holy CRAP this is SO GOOD
Nighty knight chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
This is a Crown Diamond, one of a kind, rare and found once in a million years... enjoyed the humor and happiness as well as the looming danger and sadness of this last chapter. Hope you'd actually write the seventh book over again. Would be a must read!
Nighty knight chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
Ron's the most lovable idiot out there. That's all. Ok bye.
Nighty knight chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
This is funny. Thanks for the laugh!
Nighty knight chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
Loved the talk between Ron and Bill, was giggling all the way through it! This is so entertaining to read, although sometimes I feel bad for Ron. He's my favourite character because he's got flaws and is the most real, but he often thinks too low of himself.
Nighty knight chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Thanks a lot for this! Amazing, funny and so Ron. Love it even more now, as this is my second time of reading.
Emma chapter 12 . 2/21/2017
Noo I didn't want it to end ;_;
This is the first Romione fanfiction I've read since I've only recently got into Harry Potter. I know, I'm a disgrace. But now when I've been looking for other multi-chapter fics, Ron just isn't written as good.

Fantastic work x
Kesha123 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
God this story is one of the best fanfics... U really write well and your presentation of Ron's character is outstanding. If u have time plz write more ... Plz... I have read all of your stories and u certainly are an amazing writer ... U can write both humor and angst, which is not possible for everyone...Thanks for writing this amazing story
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »