Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
NellieNotMolly chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
It has been such fun reading this story! Just wonderful, as are your other two. Forgotten favorite line from May: "I love it when she laughs. I have to keep thinking of things to say to keep her laughing. I always wondered what the point of me was and it turns out that's it." Kind of sums up Ron at his happiest.

I like the way the first 3 weeks are so full of the ups and downs of just living life. The red high-tops and the knickers poem were the best! :-) But then, in one day, that normal life ceases to exist, and is replaced by horrible uncertainty. It is a good ending, though, because we know they are all wonderful, strong and courageous kids and they will be successful! Thank you for the wonderful read!

Side note on Ron/Anna: OK, my twins are 19, and I can promise you, if either of them were to bring home a 26-year-old I would Freak Out(inwardly, of course.) Yes, I know there are plenty of happy couples with even twice that age difference, but they are Not My Kids. Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, since I guess I would consider Ron my kid much more than Anna, and he is the one who is older. So never mind, just finish you beautiful story your way and I know we will all love it!
heather chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Thanks for the link. Enjoyed the chapter - I think you've nailed the convuluted reasoning of a teenage boy. And you've cheered me up despite my stitches...
NellieNotMolly chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Lots of fantasticness this month for Ron & Hermione! Favorite lines:

-I'll never say (the f-word) in a church again…

-Lavender's shoes. They were like an early warning system. Clatter, clatter, clatter… "RON!"

-Malfoy...I hate him, but I don't actually want him to die, especially before I can beat the crap out of him myself.

-"You were brilliant today" - Yes, I have heard that before. Anna says it in "Faultlines." Hmm. Searching for meaning. (She is much too young for him, by the way. IMHO.)

-Those three minutes are like some sort of Quidditch World Cup Final of snogging; I'm Bulgaria and she's Ireland, and we are just the best in the world.

Those are a lot of favorites, aren't they? Oh well, I will enjoy it while it lasts! :-)
NellieNotMolly chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Such a fun chapter! Mercy, Lavender! (tee hee) And Ron's awkwardness with her is hilarious!

I loved the conversation with Hermione about "Is the good answer yes?" She is just dying for him to make a move, but ends up having to take matters into her own hands. Actually, Ron's 2-step plan fell into place without him having to do anything at all but wait 30 days. (And just be himself.) :-)
Pinguin3 chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Hi PB,

I saw this story at the Quidditch Pitch and I really really liked your Ron story. I tried to leave a review at QP and think it did not work...(me and such stuff just don't work...). As I have no patience when it comes to wait for updates, I googled a bit and found your stories here. So, you see: here is a fan of yours!

I basically hoped you would continue with something from Ron's view for the last book. I love his funny remarks and him being totally confused about the whole emotional stuff. Poor guy!

Go on writing - I love it!
theginny615 chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Sadness. It didn't help at all that I knew how it would end. Very well done.
NellieNotMolly chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
Aw, Ron & his emotional roller coaster! We can really feel his exuberance, in contrast to last month's depression! He survives poisoning, can't remember 2 weeks of his life, and the most important thing to him is that he and Hermione are talking again. :-) LOVE IT! Also love:

-his whole description of how his head & mouth felt when he woke up, funny!

-how it felt holding her hand, "so I just lay there holding her hand, and that seemed alright to me. It felt nice." Sweet.

-and his visit to Hermione's muggle community. "Actually, let's face it, it's not Muggles generally I find so fascinating, its just one in particular." So cute, Ron!
theginny615 chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
Oh, alright, three Galleons, six sickles and a chocolate frog, and that's my final offer!

lol poor Ron and his low self esteem. Bloody brilliant line, mate!
theginny615 chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
OMG, YAY!

wow.. you did such a good job here! i'm like all giddy and stuff!
NellieNotMolly chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
O-kay, so Ron has officially hit rock bottom. The highlights of his entire month were a) speaking a partial sentence to Hermione, and b) making fun of Lavender & her "special surprise" without her even realising. And I do feel sorry for Lavender now. All she wants is a valenine from her so-called boyfriend. Onto March. :-)
theginny615 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
I love how you can portray that Hermione really does miss Ron while he remains oblivious.
theginny615 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
"Then… maybe when she asked me to Slughorn's party, she did mean to ask me out, she did mean as more than friends?"

"Oh."

"Fuck."

lol.. that was my favorite part.
Narothan chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
I just finished reading it, and I gotta admit that it was BLOODY AWESOME. :D
NellieNotMolly chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I apologize. I should have said she was "behaving trashily." Flashing Ron in the greenhouse, juming in his lap, talking with Parvati about him behind his back? Not very ladylike. I know, I'm a goody-two shoes. Maybe that's one reason I identify with Hermione - her sense of propriety. :-) Anyway, his behavior is no better, worse in fact. Thinking only of one girl when he is with another, etc.

So, January. A heartbreaking month - but in a funny way! Ron's practice break-up conversations, the whole thing with Crookshanks, too funny. But Ron calling Hermione a bitch and giving her the finger, that hurt. A difficult time for both of them. But February is the month of love and romance, so things should be looking up, right? Right? I know, don't say it. :-)
NellieNotMolly chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
December is a chilly month. Lavender is trash, but we already knew that. At least Ron is starting to realise that now.

I love the part about the Cannons scarf. I have family members with that same mentality! :-)

My favorite lines: "Have fun now. Panic later. That's a much better motto, don't you think? I should get that on a tattoo." And, "Lavender vs. Hermione: Lavender actually fancies me. Lavender likes snogging. Lavender is not Hermione. Oh."

Better luck in the new year, Ron.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »