Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
ophelietta chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
this was fantastic. amazing. there have been so many moments when i've just completely cracked up, practically dying of laughter (especially at all the imaginary scenarios that take place in ron's head!), but that ending just went and punched me in the gut. had me in tears. your ron is absolutely perfect - humorous, self-deprecating, at times a complete prat and full of illogical logic, but at so many other times wonderfully endearing. he's such a teenage BOY. the way it all unfolded, and that swift twist at the very end just felt so heartbreakingly true. thank you so much for writing this.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This is wonderful! I love Ron's descriptions of his siblings, and the whole tone is just right for Ron.
KaryInTheSky chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
Well...this story was really, really fun to read! It really made me laugh.

I liked Ron and Hermione’s secret dating, and I particularly loved the ‘secret’ code they used, especially when Ron said that HE had to take the book back to the library and Hermione laughed at him. It was really cute. I really liked Ron’s behavior to the entire situation. Sad ending though, and intriguing! Anyway, great work!
KaryInTheSky chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
I’ve only read this story’s first three chapters, but so far: GREAT! Love Ron’s point of view. It’s so detailed! I really like it! I’m a Ron and Hermione fan so you can imagine how much I’m enjoying this. I’ll keep reading!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
I have to tell you, this is absolutely brilliant! I stumbled across it after reading your "For and Against List" from Hermione's point of view, but this is even better, which I wouldn't have thought possible. Please tell me you've either written or are writing other things (as in something original that you might actually get paid for) because you are much too good to remain unpublished. As an author and former editor myself, I know talent when I read it and you've got it, my friend! I can't remember when I've laughed so hard and I've only read a couple of chapters so far. Can't wait to read the rest. Keep writing, please!
Senseless Verses chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
I realized I didn't post a review for this wonderful fic! Just to let you know I really love your work and I look forward to read many stuff from you!

Excellent!
hll13 chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
I'm a newcomer to this story and i'm only up to jan 13th but i just HAD to write you a review to tell you that this is a brilliant story! you should be so proud of yourself because, not only have you managed to saty true to the charater of ron, but you have also managed to capture a whole array of emotions! I'm just gobsmacked at how well this is written and how ive laughed at him, felt sorry for him and wanted to hit him (and im only half way through)! wow! well done
andrea33304 chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
This story was wonderful to read- it was very accurate both tot he story and how readers assume Ron would think. Although not exactly to the book's order [as Ron and Hermione got together earlier], it was still excellent. I would have liked for it to end more happily, but it was still great.

Good job!

PS. Just recheck your grammar in some places [careful mixing up 'I' and 'me' and 'she' and 'her'].
Ford the Prefect chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
I just finished the whole story. Talk about friggin' intense!

This was really, really well done, with tons of great moments. All I can say is, thank you.
snowyowl7 chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Wow. One of the best stories I have read on here. I would love if you would do something like this from Ron or Hermione's POV during DH. Hard I know but I think you would do a great job!
Pineappleluver217 chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
i really loved your story.
xDeadForeverx chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Wow

I totally loved this story

you captured ron so well!

his words, his thoughts, his movements, totally right.

i like how you think ron and hermione were together all that time too

its kind of a nice thought

even tho it wasnt really implied in the 6th book

great work :)
Oneaka chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
a
Oneaka chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
a
malfoyzgurl54 chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
THE WHOLE THING WAS GREAT!I LOVED IT!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »