Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
poohlicous chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
One of the best I've read!
SheWhoDaresWins chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
That was THE best fanfic i've ever read on here.

I loved it.
kyez chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
amazing

absolutely amazing.

i love you!
theonlyoneleft chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
That, simply and honstly, was one of the best things I've ever read.
Niknak1012 chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
I've been reading this story over the past few days, and I can honestly say it is the best HP fanfic I have ever read. I love how you write Ron, his thoughts, his little Ron-isms... I also love the idea that he and Hermione were having a secret relationship in sixth year, so original! Overall, I absolutely adored it.
goldentrioLover chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
so i have finished.

now, lets see...i LOVED it!

best fanfic i have EVER read. i think its because i love ron so much, but also because you made it your own, but realistic. very realistic. you captured the essence of ron all in 12 chapters! sure, the end was a bit heavy on the heart, but hello!, i knew what was coming, but still.

i personally think you should do one for the 7th book as well, but hey, that just me.

i think ill go read your other story as well, since this one waw SO fanfuckingtastic!
goldentrioLover chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
hahaha, i just finished chapter 7 and i strongly believe the entry on January 20th was THE funniest thing ever. "Bollocks!"

so far i am very pleased with this piece!
magic-pages chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
Most incredible HP story I've ever read. I don't think I've ever been so much in Ron's head, (to be honest, the books don't give you any insight at all into what he's thinking) and the writing was so honest and real. I never imagined him having a diary, but now I know I'll look at him differently. Maybe they really were together in their sixth year, but we never knew...:P I've been wishing for something to happen in the Ron and Hermione relationship department for awhile, and now things are stirring in the last book (I'm only halfway through it). Maybe something will actually happen...

Thanks for writing this! Please continue with more stories!
thepersonunderurbed chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
terribly sorry but i was wonderin if u came from devon england cuz it sed devon at the top! thanks!
theonlyoneleft chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story.

It was great. Every aspect of it.

It was highly entertaining, it made me laugha nd want to yell at Ron. It was simply great. It was well written and there were no faults that I noticed. Or remember. I mean it was all so exciting and lively that it was impossible for me to keep in mind any defects. I don't really think it had any! Congratulations! This is now one of my favorite stories.

:D
The Known and Unknown chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Wow... that was absolutely amazing...
HorcruxFinder chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
That was a truely awesome story! It was probably the best fic I've ever read. It was well worth the hard work you put into it. I loved the ending(hated the cliff hanger, but I still loved it)! It sets up well for the Deathly Hallows. I can't believe that comes out in only 4 more days. Once again good job!
GGmadness2006 chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
This story was amzing i loved it your a great writer keep it up and post more fan fics i cant wait to see what happens for real with hermione and ron in the book there an amazing couple. i loved this story!
JC Roberts chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
Wow. You really put your heart and soul into this and it shows. Great details, lots of humor, terrific writing. I loved how worried Ron and Hermoine were that Harry would find them standing too close together on the Maurauder's map. Altogether, a great job.
Calliope Piper chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
I normally don't like diaries, and I usually hate things in first-person POV, but... WOW.

Your writing is phenomenal. Ron's emotions were SO clear and so *amazingly* written. And his transformation throughout the chapters was brilliant. The way you made him go from immature to almost adult-like in the last few entries was brilliantly done.

I spent the last few days obsessed with reading this fic. It was really, REALLY well-written.

Bravo.