Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
I actually feel like the kiss could easily be canon. There has been so much tension built up in the books and especially from Ron's point of view in this, that frankly it would've been ridiculous if nothing happened. I think the significance of the kiss in deathly hallows is that a) it's in front of Harry so he witnesses it b) after they have restarted their closeness after Ron left so a kind of confirmation of where they are c) much more passionate and spontaneous!

I love the idea of them going to Paris together, so adorable! And obviously Harry knows nothing so couldn't have been in the books! In my head, this diary is entirely canon... well done! :)
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Oh my goodness, I honestly died of laughter reading this! Much kudos to you, this is truly hilarious! I must give a special mention to those spiel of dumping Lavender scenarios, they really amused me for some reason! Anyway, you're right, I really do want to shake and punch Ron, he is so thick it's unbelievable! :O But we all know it gets better... :)
trishh15 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Hello… OMG.I just wNt to tell u that ur story was amazing and the feels.
HP is real chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
I've taken about four months to read this whole thing through, I stopped a few times. But it was quite enjoyable. Where there wasn't that much plot, you added comedy. Two of the best things though were all the parts that had romance, but it didn't seem cheesy or forced at all, and that's hard to do. The second thing is that the ENTIRE time Ron stayed true to the character, he swore, he had dirty thoughts (which didn't get that graphic-thank you), he loved Hermione even when he didn't know it and he got annoyed at his brothers. It was perfectly executed in the way that if it had more of the wizarding worries they had in the books, and didn't just focus on his annoyance with Lavender and getting Hermione, it could of been part of the book. Oh gosh, I'm rambling, I just am trying to say that it was like being in Ron's brain, and it was extraordinary!
I am a Detective chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
So awesome this fic. So beyond awesome. No wonder you won best humor fic. I think I peed myself a little reading it,
marinka chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This hilariously funny!:)))
bright places chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
And and and and and anddd BRILLANT
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
I loved this! This was such a good insight into Ron, and I could totally see him thinking all of this throughout the book. Awesome job!
poetrywoman chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
You do a really fantastic job of communicating the characters. Like you are actually in their heads. This was a really fun read. But poor Ron!
Key2YourHeart chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
I know you wrote this quite some time ago and i don't even know if you check your fan fictions anymore, but i have to say this is probably one of the best stories i have read on this site.
Everything about it was absolutely great. Thanks for the great read!
Looking forward to reading some of your other R/H stories !
Georgia chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gosh! I read this in 2 days! Please can you rewrite all of the HP series! And direct new movies! This was fantastic! I couldn't stop grinning. Except the end when I was crying! Beautifully written, it definitely captures Ron. The swearing makes it because you just know that Ron would swear this much irl haha. This was truly brilliant. I also read Hermione's list and you really got her writing style too. I liked reading that first and then when there were bits of this that linked in, it made me smile. I'll definitely be reading more of your work. Well done, this was fanfuckingtastic! I could kug you right now!
Moonprincess92 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I first read this story AGES ago. But I remembered it being really good and I wanted to read about Ron, so I looked it up. OHMYGOD, it just pulled me in straight away and now I'm just utterly convinced once more that this is the real version of HBP. I remember speculating when it first came out whether they were secretly together at the end, and this fits so perfectly I believe it. I love the way you portray Ron and how real it is; with the swearing and teenaged boy antics, with crude Seamus and the whole Lavender debacle. I just love this story. It's amazing. :D
InkWeaverabc chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
"she wishes she were prettier. She doesn't need to" :') awwwww. But from then on it was basically "ARGH YOU IDIOT SNAP OUT OF IT SHUT UP BLEUGH"
InkWeaverabc chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT OH MY GOODNESS XD and I love your depiction of the weasley family in all their multi-faceted many-dimensioned glory.
RustKnight chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Great writing! Just finished reading Faultlines after reading this and The For and Against List a few days ago.

I must say I never cared for the R/Hr pairing until I came across this story. Great characterization and all the interactions seem very realistic to me.

Hope you're still alive and well.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »