Reviews for Six Foot Of Ginger Idiot
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Thank you for this amazing view into Ron's thoughts and feelings.
Everyone felt very real and true to their characters.
There were lots of funny details and I loved the interaction between Ron and Hermione. :-)
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Cute and realistic view into Ron's mind. :-)
hyqelseth chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
bravo pinky! Youare one of the few realy captured ron's character; who he realy is. When I read the story, theres no doubt in my mind that its genuinely how ron sees things and how he feels. Fantastic!
writewords chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
I rarely review, because, let's be honest, I'm lazy, I just wanted to say though that that was the most accurate portrayal of the characters I have ever seen and it was the definition of brilliance, you're right in thinking that it is the thing you are most proud of, as you should be. I really wish there were more stories with this level of accuracy and detail out there!
x
meelove chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Hello ,Can I share this story to Chinese ?
natural buff buf chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
I know I should have reviewed every single chapter (cause the story is worth it) but I was so wrapped up in it I just had to read through it as quickly as possible! I'm a big Ron fan as well, and I do think you write him very well. Also, I'm glad you went a bit AU here, it seems so much more fitting than the JKs version. Thank you for writing such a great story!
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This story is honestly perfect.
emiklio chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I started reading this fic last night and OH my gosh, I love it. It's so well done! 3 I love the way you portray Ron. I usually don't go for fics unless they're hella sexy, but this is just cute so far, and I'm STILL hooked. Can't wait to keep reading-I can't stop!
bitchslapthepj chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I seriously burst out laughing so many times reading this chapter! Unbelievably funny : )
vampandwolflover chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
That was really wonderful. I have been reading this whole story over the past week and thought you did a marvelous job. I think it nails his point of view right on the head. I wish you would have written the next book from his point of view as well, but this is brilliant enough on its own. Keep writing.
Gianna chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I started reading this last night and It. Is. Fabulous.
I'm entirely new to fanfiction but think I maybe need Romione rehab, like, it's a concern.
Ohgress chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Ohgress was here and loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Hey, you.
You're awesome.
Just thought you might like to know. And your writing is brilliant. Every single fic.
The characterisation, the dialogue, the plots, the words are all perfect.
Thank you. Really, thank you.
Abbl2 chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
That was wonderful. Really and truly, extremely good peice of writing. I kind of want to see a continuation of this into their "seventh year" not like that really happened... But it's perfect just the way it was. It's funny how you managed to make a really hormonal and moody teenage boy writing in his diary seem totally natural. I felt as though I was actually reading Ron's diary. Funny though, not much really happened this year, at least not as much as in other years anyway.
1834jumbo903 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
I think they hooked up before the kiss in deathly hallows, I mean the books are from harrys point of view and I highly doubt that ron and hermione would have there first kiss infront of harry, I know he wouldn't want to see that
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »