Reviews for Correspondence
the musical bender chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I loved this story!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Neat story. It was a pleasure to read
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Lol, omg this was great. Really an interesting read, good food for thought. Thanks for sharing.

~HWF
Sabulana chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I really liked this. _ It just seems so...thme. ; You know what I mean? Anyway...really cool.
wellThatsLife chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Clever idea, I like it. Oh and the Brecon Beacons are a lovely place to go seeing as I only live a few miles away from them. Just beware the stampeading sheep ok, they may look harmlessbut believe me they can run , fast.
Neb chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Brilliant. The grammar did wander in some parts- 'I’ve been able to new copies of all the important photos' was a notable one- but both Jack and Martha sounded so believable, and it kept me hooked right to the end. More please! :-)
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Pleasepleaseplease write more of this, I love the idea of Jack and Martha (Read my stories), please I want to know what happens in Cardiff when Martha meets the rest of the team
ladie red chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow, I really enjoyed that. You had their personalities and humour down perfectly. Is this just a oneshot for Martha's introduction into Torchwood or will there be more?

A
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh I think you should take that completed sign down at once! Or at least do a sequel/companion type piece that involves Martha's trip to Cardiff! You can't just leave me hanging like that!

Anyway, I really liked it, loved the...can't think of the word, sort of like atmosphere, but that's a bit too crowd-y...but you get what I mean, between the two of them, it was really nice that they could talk about it all to each other.

So yeah, more/sequel/companion piece, take your pick, I'm not fussy. ;-)