Reviews for Remembering
Wallylover808 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
pwease make the next chapter! its suuuuuuuper awsome! I'm a huge KukixWally fan!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
dude i love your stories pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,bring the other one NEW YEAR!
DarkXRachel chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Cant wait for next chappie! XD
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
that was awesome

cant wait for the next chapter
heroes rox chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
aw this is cute you gotta keep going
breezy-kuki chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
AW! I REALLY WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! how many reviews do you need before you'll write it? i haven't added them to my lists yet, but i have ALOT if friends that i know have accounts on this site & i can ask them to read this & review it! ;)
breezy-kuki chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
HAHA! POOR WALLY, ratted out BY HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND! o well... can't WAIT to find out what that picture's all about! ;)
breezy-kuki chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
ok, now I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! ;)
breezy-kuki chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
i like it ...alot! i REALLY can't waait to see what #5's MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT Was! ;)
breezy-kuki chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! SO SWEET! ADOREABLY CUTE! I'm sure ALL of the KukiWally Lovers will LOVE it! ..I KNOW I do! ;)
breezy-kuki chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
that was AWESOME, but I can't WAIT to read the Next Chapter about Kuki & Wally!
breezy-kuki chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
hehe! poor #3, that HAD to hurt!
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
O MY GOSH! I'm laughing my HEAD OFF!
caninot chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
ROFLMAO LOL! hahaha! OMG! what happens next ?
KNDfreak chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
Hey, it's me again. Just to let you know, I got the same flame. Flame Rising is an asshole. Don't listen to him! He's just a bastard who can't write a single letter and has nothing to do in his spare time so he posts stupid flames on other peoples stories! Get off the site you fucking asshole! (FR, not u super reader.) You punk ass wannabe (again, FR, not u.)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »