Reviews for Cheetos & Pudding
"UKE KUROKO POWER"
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh poor Ryo-chan XD
lilyviolet chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
love all ur fanfic of PoT...how about more story on OT5 or OT6...
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
It was fun to read and highly interesting but pay attention to spelling, grammar and the like.

Also...maybe I'm thinking of another site but, I don't think we're allowed to mention actual names of real live people who are well known celebrities~ Don't ask why, I feel like I already know but the reason is also stupid when you take into account that this IS FAN and FICTION~...I wen on a ramble.

Anyways, good job! (thumb up) But, like I said above, spelling etc...

-AnT
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
...Cheetos and pudding must make for a really, really strange combination. As for me, I'd never even try it- I'm afraid of most food combinations as it is. ;; And that was really... jumpy for a story. Not in a bad way, but it kind of switched around a lot, and talked about a lot of things that had no obvious connection between them. That IS what crack's supposed to be though, and it certainly was funny.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Okay, I sort of feel that the flashback comes out of no where, but it's great, so I don't care. I like Ryoma's manager.

Fun read!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
wah!taht was cute!very extremely cute! keep it up nah?
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
awesome
ReluctantlyBratty45 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
“Just how much money do you have Atobe-san?” his manger questioned.

“75 million.” Atobe said proudly.

His manger gave him a funny look.

“Don’t you dare..” he warned her.

“Well Ryoma-kun here has 120 million in the bank so you really have nothing to brag about.” his manger spoke like she was talking about the weather.

your story
boredwithlifeandlove chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
cute story!hahaha!fuji does'nt get any!
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
OMFG I LOVED IT! I think Atobe went into shock when he found out Ryoma had more money than him...but he got to bang him into the floor so it's ok! XD

And Fuji- that NYMPHO! He's sex-crazed indeed and poor Ryoma deserves to get his revenge by denying him some!

Quirky OT5 has to work somehow Ryoma! XD Great one-shot!
Shadow-of-Roses chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was an adorable story.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
ah possesiveness of ryoma! to cutee .

haha i love how you said 'their 'precious little uke''

even though it was crack it was genius love crack XD
The Incredible PsYChO chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Loved the story. Funny. ;P
alaine chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i wonder if there would be a sequel to this along with cherries