Reviews for Happily Ever After But the Saving Never Stops
Lulu chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was beautiful. I was thinking of an ending like this by the time I finished the film, but this just reads perfectly. Thank you for sharing it!
EllenRipley8 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hey i really enjoyed this story. I just happened to be thinking of the movie when i found your story. i always thought it sucked that Cybil died. You did a good job,it was well written so keep up the good work.
TearsForTheReaper chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Absolutely wonderous. I found myself in tears when I finished reading. Very beautifully written. Well done.
KakurineTalyn1511 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I read only half of this wonderful, beautiful fic, and I just had to write this; I'm truly impressed. Thank you so much for this intriguing, surreal perspective about events after the ending of the movie, it's been a delight, so subtle and placid at first but like the guise of a wolf in sheep's clothing, there are these gut-wrenching oddities present that reveal a glimpse into something most disturbing. Sharon as some omnipotent being? Can't imagine being in Rose's shoes. I must continue reading now, but leave you again with my appreciation, admiration, and hope I might read similar work of yours in the future...:3
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That... was beautiful and amazingly written. AND fits into canon. (I think it is the official epilogue to the movie in my mind now...)

Very realistic as well, as far as the characterizations go, especially regarding Rose's attentiveness and borderline-paranoia.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Aya chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wonderful! I loved his story when I first read it, and now I actually understand all the references in it, now that I've seen the film (not that I haven't played the game; I just didn't get most of the references about movie!Cybil :x).
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was an absolutely incredible piece of writing. I don't usually like any kind of slash, but this was...somehow intriguing. You have real talent.
Kyone chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is so amazing. I could just feel the emotions in it; it's so very human, so beautiful. Loved it.
Something-So-Metallic chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This was absolutely amazing. Wonderful, insanely well written. Writing like this is hard to come by, and I love this pairing. Excellent work.
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I just saw the movie a couple of weeks ago, and thought, "wow, these two are so slashable together, I wonder..." And lo and behold, I found your fic.

The precaution and apprehensiveness of Rose is very believable. Even with Cybil there to help her ease back into relative normalcy, there will always be that sense of danger. Nice.
Soviet Inclination chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Absolutely well-written. You don't come across writing like that too often. Excellent omnipresent point of view, going into Rose's mentality, and comparison of Rose and Cybil as both being protectors, both in a sense having sacrificed everything; one for her child, one so that the mother could have her child. It leaves me wondering what exactly has become of all three of them-whether they are dead, or something else-and I wonder if there are any other denziens of this foggy world they ended up in, or what meaning Sharon's existence has now (child, devil, god?) but those are questions that probably can't be answered anyway. Great work for a one-shot piece, one of the few good ones I've seen, one of the only movie-based Silent Hill pieces I've seen, too.