Reviews for Opposites Do Not Attract
AngelishDemon chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
AWSOME!
I love this story write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
star knows what pain is she lost her fucking parents
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
oh smut :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
smut oh yeah
PskullV chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Ah'd 'ave ta say the entire 'hing developed and concluded too quickly.

But ah also 'ave ta say that ah was impressed by yir grammar and spelling skills. Ah didnae see any mistakes, which is rare on a website such as this.
MurdeTram chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Over all, okay, feelings like love aren't as easily named as you have it portrayed, but, other than that, good

-R
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
So far, pretty good. But, a word of advice. Most people aren't as exactly sure of their emotions as you have Raven's and Starfire's out to be. In most stories, if the characters begin to realize that they love another character, they are usually more hesitant about admiting their feelings to themselves, let alone as directly as you have your characters. It really isn't the most ideal thing, being unsure of yourself, of your feelings and where you stand with people, but it adds tension and drama to the story and gives insight to the characters emotional maturity. So, all in all, by making your characters weaker, you make them more human. People believe that they want a strong, able character to love, and while that is somewhat true, its only characters that really show their weaknesses, their confusion and suffer in the story, that people can really relate to and bond with. We humans aren't ideal beings, and while we like to dream of being more, of being heros and villians and being bigger than life, what we really want is something to relate to, something to connect with. It helps our egos and how we view the world. We humans are such fickle creatures. We think that we want one thing, but really we want something else. Its like wishing on a falling star or to a genie in a bottle. We may wish for money, power, fame and land, and other so-called things that will give us happiness, while what we really want, need, is essentially to live moderately, to be content in life, maybe fall in love, and just lead a fair life. The most wisest, most sensible hero, is the not the one that leads 10 ships to rescue some pretty queen from a fortess for ten years by simply fighting the "villianous enemies," but the one that decides that it is a waste of time, money, resources and lives to rescue one damn girl, no matter how goddamn good looking she is, and just stays home, gets on with his life and maybe find someone else. Yet people don't like that. Its not about what we NEED. Its about what we LIKE. If every time a queen wasn't kidnapped by an admiring prince or a witch put a spell on a princess and people DIDN'T waste their whole life trying to stop the so-called "villain," then that wouldn't be "dramatic" enough, and people would be unhappy. And its the same everywhere. People WANT things like this to happen, just so that they can get away from the perfectly fine lives they already have, just so they can end them in places far from their home, on things that doesn't concern them, and for people that really don't care about them. And things have, and will, continue to happen, so long as people are still people and as stupid as bricks. And while you may not agree with this exceedingly long rant of mine (sorry about all this, by the way. Didn't mean to write this much X( ) this is merely meant to be some misplaced advice that was meant to maybe give you another way of viewing this great, big, often depressing and cruel world we live in. Yeah, pessimistic, I know. So sue me. I:)
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
i usually only read anime/manga fanfics. but i have gotten teen titans back into my head, and this was jsut good.

i do have to admit though, there were some parts that i just didnt particularly like, but hey, to each his/her own, right? anyway...

good read, and not a bad ending to be honest. thanks
yuyuyashasrain chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Not a whole lot of involvement from Jinx, but still a wonderful story. It inspired me to make a video of Raven and Star to 5 Jahre by L'Ame Immortelle (SP?). They're together for a while, but drift apart, and Raven ends up with Jinx, and Starfire ends up with Robin (I couldn't find any Star/Terra). Love your story!
lil.lion4 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
that was great please continue :)
Enigmatic Ethereality chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
I liked the story.

it was short, and to the point. ]
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
cool enjoy it, even though it was much shorter than i thought
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
that's not really lemon, hmm, maybe mild lime
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
interesting, i for one would like to see where this goes