Reviews for Dancing Solo
RedDragen chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
You can't leave it their you have to write more soon. Sam can't die. He has to see his family and they have to have a long talk. NO NO NO. Please up date soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Holy crap! Yes you are definitely evil leaving us with a chapter ending this way! They aren't allowed to call Sam's time of death-John and Dean need the youngest Winchester with them! Dngm now you really must give us a quick update after ending this one the way you did! Please don't make u have a long wait!
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
OMG, but if I know a true fanfic writer who is writing a preseries, he will come back somehow, not after making dean and John feel guilty about the way things ended of course

haha

good story
Kaewi chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
A roof? Security bars? Whoa! Me likey.

I like the little details you include about Sam's school life, especially with John finding them. The reactions John and Dean had to the situation are really in character; John leaving to take care of the problem and Dean staying with his brother to watch over him.

Great job so far :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Awesome chapter! Loved that John found out just how much Sammy did love his family thru the little things like the lock combination and his dog tag numbers-awesome!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
RedDragen chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more
mollieclarke chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
excellent chapter

plz update soon
teal-lover chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
really good start. I could even see this tying into the series without even having to be AU. he could wake up & not even remember what happened or that they were there after a fall like that.
RedDragen chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
I am looking forward to what you do next with this story. Please write more soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Awesome chapter!

WOW Sam's really got some horrific injuries from the fall! He'll be thankful tho to wake up and find his family with him.

John's going after the spirit must be his way of making things up to Sam after what he said before Sam left for Stanford!

I look forward to your next chapter!
friendly chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
good job.. keep it up
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Oh! I love this story. Nice one with the security bars btw.
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Well I liked it... The angst and emotions were just right, and I hope to read more soon.

Take care,

OSS
friendly chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
good start.. can't wait for more..
bb1028 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
great start..cant wait to read more )
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »