Reviews for Show Them Madness
HappyDays chapter 5 . 3/12
Please read this, naruto gives his father, minato, a chance and opens up a bit. And they start getting along and he becomes more distant from kyuubi because she disappears, kushina comes back and nearly kills all the council. She finds out about naruto and minato and wants to be a mother to naruto but naruto gives her the cold shoulder cos he doesnt want to be betrayed by his mother again, balh blah blah and whatever you want. Oh and add another group like akstuki, cant spell, but as naruto as leader and their like the the good version. So itls a insane broken boy to a powerful, still killer, boy who doesnt show his emotions but u can feel them. Please i just cant stand to see it like this! I BEG YOU! Oh and gaara becomes luke a brother to him.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 5 . 2/14
Yeah you keep saying evil Naruto this and evil Naruto that but I can see right you, fucking Kishimoto loving jackass.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 4 . 2/14
Your treading on thin ice boy, you better not convert him into that shit Kishimoto created.
LittleWesties9 chapter 4 . 1/10
Wow O.O
Awesome chapter by the way!
I really like the demonic-lullaby, good job on writing it! :D
Demon's Poet chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
..I..I..I want that poem...seriously...please...I..I loved that poem.
myulander chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Really good, just think you should start updating this story again if that possible and tell how kushina will react
Elias Taisei chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I LOVED IT!
This story was awesome and can't wait to see Kushina beat the councilmen!
insane Naruto chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Ok I love this fanfic and I see your leaning more to the side were Naruto is straight but please make him BI and with itachi. I mean he is looking or at least taking note of a strong potential mate why not have it be a strong dominate seme I mean itachi is strong and Naruto has taken a liking towards him why not? Anyways update k?
If your experincing writers block I have tons of ideas that would be cool
Such as the chuunin exams
Neji being recrutied and gaara (obvious choices I know )
Oh and haku and sasuke sex slaves ( sorry peverted mind )
Anyways update
Ps I want Naruto took get his revenge and become a demonic overlord
Me myself and I chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I think that you should put up what sexuality naruto will hav so those of us that don't like yaoi and the like won't be reading along and then naruto is giving it up the $$ or taking it please
Layla Riddle chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Are you going to continue this?
Please do!
I love this!
I have not really ever read a story like this before but I love the insane, sadistic Naruto!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Oh. My. God. Please update this soon if you ever get this! I love it and wanna see kushini destroy the village with naruto!
alemery chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
going to break this ones heart to? I can just imagine the tears.
RandomWriter21 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Well it seems Kushina will be on Naruto's side...loving this and update soon.
RandomWriter21 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
First, that lullaby was ingenious giving hints at what is to come without fully revealing everything; second is his personalities. It just all seems to fit to make a nice story, yes I admit it is a little rushed but as you write more, that will improve. Favorited and Followed.