Reviews for Show Them Madness
Make moar
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
You are not sane no normal person can write this and sleep at night
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
NICE! I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
f u you should have kept going leaving us on a cliff hanger that i will never fucking find out.
HappyDays chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Please read this, naruto gives his father, minato, a chance and opens up a bit. And they start getting along and he becomes more distant from kyuubi because she disappears, kushina comes back and nearly kills all the council. She finds out about naruto and minato and wants to be a mother to naruto but naruto gives her the cold shoulder cos he doesnt want to be betrayed by his mother again, balh blah blah and whatever you want. Oh and add another group like akstuki, cant spell, but as naruto as leader and their like the the good version. So itls a insane broken boy to a powerful, still killer, boy who doesnt show his emotions but u can feel them. Please i just cant stand to see it like this! I BEG YOU! Oh and gaara becomes luke a brother to him.
CosmicBeing chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Yeah you keep saying evil Naruto this and evil Naruto that but I can see right you, fucking Kishimoto loving jackass.
CosmicBeing chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Your treading on thin ice boy, you better not convert him into that shit Kishimoto created.
LittleWesties9 chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Wow O.O
Awesome chapter by the way!
I really like the demonic-lullaby, good job on writing it! :D
Demon's Poet chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
..I..I..I want that poem...seriously...please...I..I loved that poem.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Really good, just think you should start updating this story again if that possible and tell how kushina will react
Elias Taisei chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I LOVED IT!
This story was awesome and can't wait to see Kushina beat the councilmen!
insane Naruto chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Ok I love this fanfic and I see your leaning more to the side were Naruto is straight but please make him BI and with itachi. I mean he is looking or at least taking note of a strong potential mate why not have it be a strong dominate seme I mean itachi is strong and Naruto has taken a liking towards him why not? Anyways update k?
If your experincing writers block I have tons of ideas that would be cool
Such as the chuunin exams
Neji being recrutied and gaara (obvious choices I know )
Oh and haku and sasuke sex slaves ( sorry peverted mind )
Anyways update
Ps I want Naruto took get his revenge and become a demonic overlord
Me myself and I chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I think that you should put up what sexuality naruto will hav so those of us that don't like yaoi and the like won't be reading along and then naruto is giving it up the $$ or taking it please