Reviews for Show Them Madness
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
make more please
yamikyuubi chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
You are messed up in the joker like manner
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
Ch 5 NARUTO IS NOW CARA . BUT I THINK I UNDERSTAND.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Ch 4 To FORGIVE AND WITH MINATO AVENGE OR NOT ,THAT IS THE QUESTION OF STARVED BROKEN SOUL MIROR OF CHARA . CHARA BLOODY SMILE .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Ch 3 Naruto um Bi ? And maybe Minato/Arashy could help with the DARK VENGEANCE .
Noah Rhodes chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Please continue
Black rock shooter112 chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
keep going this story is 10000000000000000/10
angel901 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Naruto should definitely be gay in this story maybe add Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Itachi's best friend and maybe a few others that haven't been used in a fanfiction story as a gay couple pairings yet definitely should give this a try.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Make moar
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
You are not sane no normal person can write this and sleep at night
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
NICE! I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
f u you should have kept going leaving us on a cliff hanger that i will never fucking find out.
HappyDays chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Please read this, naruto gives his father, minato, a chance and opens up a bit. And they start getting along and he becomes more distant from kyuubi because she disappears, kushina comes back and nearly kills all the council. She finds out about naruto and minato and wants to be a mother to naruto but naruto gives her the cold shoulder cos he doesnt want to be betrayed by his mother again, balh blah blah and whatever you want. Oh and add another group like akstuki, cant spell, but as naruto as leader and their like the the good version. So itls a insane broken boy to a powerful, still killer, boy who doesnt show his emotions but u can feel them. Please i just cant stand to see it like this! I BEG YOU! Oh and gaara becomes luke a brother to him.