Reviews for Fairy Tale Full Version
write a sequel
sizuka chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
hey! i was reading this and i was all like, "gosh, i know what these weird words are! mandarin!" and suddenly i felt very ashamed because i'm taiwanese. and i should know all this using-english-to-write-mandarin stuff. sheeges. i'm such an idiot.

anywayz, this was EXCELLENTLY DONE and i'm SO SORRY for myself that i just stumbled upon this like, wat, two years after u wrote it?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw, sadly sweet
Sesshy'-Mate chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
You did a beautiful job on this story i felt like i was about to cry OMG! WAH!:(
reader713 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Could you write a sequel (oneshot) fic. Where Sasuke's wish comes true? Or a hint of it?
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I liked this version. I think you should make a sequal. That would be nice.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
SO SAD! I was on the edge of crying.. Great job! :)
Pedxing chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah, you used tung hua by Guang Liang. (beautiful song, music video was so touching!) Great fanfic!
loveless kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i love it
Byakuxhisa4eva chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
that was so sad...i'm actually crying as i write this...i don't think i've ever read a fic that made me so sad...truly great work...such a sad ending...hopefuly, it won't happen in the actual manga...hopefully..._
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
ahornblaetter chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Damn it, you made me cry! Can hardly see the keys. Touch-typing should never be frowned upon. That was so beautiful...
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
*sniff* That was so sad. Yet is was so beautiful...

"Sakura… perhaps… if I had thought of it long ago… perhaps she would one day become Uchiha Sakura.”

Ok, that part I read and said out loud like three or four times. That was my favorite part...