Reviews for Father Figure
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww, I thought this was a very sweet story. Loved the way Craig made the distinction between his 'dad' and his 'father'. And the way he told Joey about it in the end was emotionally satisfying for me to read. I wish they'd had a scene like that in the show. :)
samlauren88 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I too am always looking for a good Joey and Craig fic and I LOVED this one it really captures them.

Write more please! I'm always looking for a fic about K.C. too like him needing someones help I don't know him getting sick and being alone or something. you know if you are every bored or anything:)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Cute fic.
gloryblastit chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
wow, really good, nice joey and craig dynamic. i totally agree with you, the show didn't show enough of craig's adjustment to living with joey and how they both dealt with it. this was awesome, good job.
kaleidocat chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I loved this. The Craig/Joey adjustment is one of my favorite things to imagine. You did a great job capturing it and I really like the prompt you used as the introduction to the flashbacks. And I love being able to read both points of view.

I have a Craig/Joey what happened in-between fic going on. Only I got carried away and basically rewrote Season 2. I should publish it one of these days...sigh.
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow. Thank you.

It has bugged me to no end that the show has never dealt with any of the adjustment issues that *had* to exist, between Joey and Craig. I've been *desperate* to read some good fanfic that deals with this, so I'm so excited to have this story! :)

As far as the delineation between a "father" and a "dad", I had to grin. I view it the opposite way. I had a father, but I've never had a dad. To me, a dad is a man you can love and respect and go to when you're in trouble, while a father is the man who helped raise you, but he may not be a good guy.

So I understand the difference, in Joey's mind. My own differentiation is opposite, but I can totally get it.

This was nice. Thank you.

Any chance you'll do more with the dealing? :) (I've actually got two of my own stories in the works, right now, but I'm not ready to post them.) I'm eager to read more! I'm putting you on my "Author Alert," just in case.