Reviews for My Addiction
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome girl! I absolutely love ur stories!
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Yay! Very awesome. If you could do several of these for Billy/Kim, I would so be in your debt. And if you could tell me how the heck to join, I would be yours to command (within reason).
MJHam94 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
oh! hetti,hetti!

loved it. I am a die hard xander\vida fan.

great job.

many hugs from me!
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Whoa... I love this. It was on my favourites and I hadn't reviewed it- very strange. I love that they finnaly admitted how they felt. :)
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Woo-wee! That was intense, but a very romantic ending. At first, when I start reading, I thought Vida was addicted to drugs or something. I'm glad it was Xander instead!
DJ Rocca chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was good. I enjoyed it, though I can't see Xander confessing his love, but I can see them using one another for a release. I'd be interested to see more like this.

-DJRocca
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
ICE! I NEED ICE!

DAMN GIRL! *flops over* Okay, so yeah, you heard all this last night when you sprung this little surprise on me and E, but...

DUDE! WHERE'S THE ICE!

For a first attempt at sexy as hell, you did really good! I loved the mood you set, and the way those two seemed at ease with each other but were warring about the whole "I love you" thing.

Again, nice job!
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
YAY! Good no wait..EXCELLENT Vander! I have to say that the way you used this song in the story...was amazingly well done. You gave excellent back story and developed the characters extremely well. I am VERY VERY happy and proud right now. Anyways..it's about time we had more Vander out here. Excellent job, very steamy, and just...wow! I heart it! Love ya bunches to!