Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
whiteoak-alina united chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i loved it! that's one of my favorite songs from the Prince of Egypt! it was magnificent!
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Awsome! Isn't this song just perfect for Zuko? I did a Zuko songfic to this song too. Can you read it? It's called 'All Zuko Ever Wanted.'
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Zuko's doubts were well-descripted. Please update.
Mizurio chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Sup it's you-know-who (Julie if you don't remember *rolleyes*) ! I read the other fic of the same title by a Princess Yune. This one is totally different from your story.

Then I saw the one titled 'All Zuko Ever Wanted' by MoonlightSpirit and I remembered you said it had a prince of egypt song in it. I can't really see how it's like your story except it uses the same song from The Prince of Egypt. But who knows maybe she did steal you story. Hope you get this all settled!

Also, nice one shot! I don't watch much Avatar but I liked this nonetheless *thumbs up*

Now, GO READ MY FICS! XDXD
WishIWould chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I love how you implemented this song! It's pretty perfect for poor Zuko's situation, huh? My only kind-of critique is that I don't think Zuko would think those thoughts that way. Not that he wouldn't think them, but that he'd, for example, get angry with himself as soon as the word "beautiful" crossed his mind, let alone indulge on dwelling on her strength and beauty. But, that's my interpretation of the character, and if you had followed *my* brain, this songfic wouldn't have worked nearly so well. I enjoyed it!
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
love the one-shot!

it's good :D
Couture.Kisses chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
you are officially amazing! i totally could see this happening in one of the avatar episodes. like seriously it was mind-blowingly real

awesome work.

-must fave-
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Excellent story. I hope there will be more, or a sequel.
aznsowhat chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Don't worry... be happy... hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo x2!

Don't worry, be happy! : )

PANCAKES AND SYRUP!

-DDS
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
And as we know, it wasn't really all he ever wanted. This was very good! I loved the bits of Zutara, of course, along with Zuko's doubts. :)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
(You could go back and add the disclaimer to the story, you know.)

You know what I always thought? Songs fics just don't work; all they say is, "I think this song reminds me of this show." Fan videos are the only way to put songs and shows together.

That's what I thought, until I read this (because I did a fan vid with the same combo). Your fic is BEAUTIFUL! It actually works, makes sense, you're IC, the writing is excellent... I'm not a Zutara shipper, but that's neither here nor there. 11 out of 10 for a wonderful job!
nepherteri chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Holy crap! I forgot the disclaimer!

Disclaimer: I don't own ATLA or any of its affiliates.