Reviews for Take a Breath
Emma chapter 8 . 1/11
Pleaseeee! Update the story, it's so good!
faerieflightz chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I love this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
I'm completely caught up in your story. I very much prefer it to the reboot. Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
OMG I wish there was more to this story left me right on a cliff hanger and I am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in years...hopefully more will come? PLEASE!
TinkStar87 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Ohhhhh, my heart, did NOT see that coming. How come this hasn't been updated in so long? The others have to be there! The rest of the Yale Crew, Gilmores, Huntzbergers...at least Honor! Oh i hope you come back and finish! Please update, pretty please? Read ya Later ;)
Nicole chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
So good...please finish!
chelsbaby chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Ughhhh NOOOO there has to be more to this story...it's SO good!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Please come back and finish!
ImTheNana chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Noooooo c'mon! You HAVE to finish this! Please? :(
ktwidwell chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Just discovered your stories and have finished in a day! Hope you're still planning to finish it!
MEA85 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Are you going to finish this? ? Im quite currious to where your going to go next with this story
lilywang69 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
I love this story! I've read it at least 4 or 5 times... I hope you haven't completely forgotten about it and will update it soon! Need to know Rory is going to make it...
Always Brooke chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
too bad you stopped updating, cause the story is great!
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Please update this totally awesome story. I can't wait to see their wedding and how they manage engaged and married life!