Reviews for Take a Breath
ImTheNana chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Noooooo c'mon! You HAVE to finish this! Please? :(
ktwidwell chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Just discovered your stories and have finished in a day! Hope you're still planning to finish it!
MEA85 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Are you going to finish this? ? Im quite currious to where your going to go next with this story
lilywang69 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
I love this story! I've read it at least 4 or 5 times... I hope you haven't completely forgotten about it and will update it soon! Need to know Rory is going to make it...
Always Brooke chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
too bad you stopped updating, cause the story is great!
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Please update this totally awesome story. I can't wait to see their wedding and how they manage engaged and married life!
minitwinkie42 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Oh no! Things were going so well for them too. I really hope Rory pulls through and is able to have children in the future because they would be wonderful parents. Poor Logan. I feel so awful for him. At least Paris, Finn and Sue are there for him. Paris marking her territory with Sue gave a nice touch and some levity. I really do hope you decode to comeback to this story. I loved how you developed Skip a Beat and can't wait to see this story finish, completed and with an happy ending for Rory and Logan, together, married happily with children. (Ya, I placed some caveats because it seems like everyone is writing doom and gloom Rory and Logan stories)
Bay chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Please post more!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Please write more...
Keep It Lowkey chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I'm a med student and I'm so glad you included referred pain in this. You're my new favorite author because of that.
Neverjesstwaiting chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Really hoping that this story gets to continue. It's a great story and you have us siting on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next! Fingers crossed! :)
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Please update this story
u rabitchnuknwit chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
I was gonna read this story of yours but then I saw you last updated 3 years ago and the author note in chp 8 says that you'll update 'soon'. LOL. 3 years is def a too short time to update, take another 3 and then update. Whatver. You seriously are weird, who the fuck doesn't update in years and then comes back with a stupid authors note saying i' I promised not to abandom this story he he he' lol, you seriously are fucked in the head. Anyways, happy writing. I for one will never read your stupid stories again. Toodle doo assface.
Vaneesa85 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Loving it sad but loving the story. Please continue soon.
hipskip11 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I adore this story! You have some damn good gilmore girl fic, I just want to read more and more! Please update im banking on you not abandoming this story! Please