Reviews for Densetsu no Senshi
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
YOU got shivers! I was absolutely on the edge of my seat with awe at this!

This is a powerful story and I am so glad I found it! Wonderful does not even begin to cover this...maybe...amazing, beautiful, or absolutely awesome!

Yes, I liked this and I thank you for writing it-

Great Job,

ToaR
aserene chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
WOW! I think that sums it up!
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Well that was... quite incredible. Certainly the most original description of the beginning of the Crystal Millennium that I've ever seen. As far as I can tell, no one else has ever suggested that the Crystal Senshi are not the ones we know from the 20th Century, but their reincarnations.

An original and enthralling work, one that you simply have to read to the end. Then you can do nothing but appreciate it.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Very intriguing, and touching, I never really thought of the Senshi growing old before. Well done and nicely written, keep up the good work. ~,
Lady Darkness3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
wow

this aint a worthless piece of tripe
LesbianNoodLe chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
KEWL KEWL KEWL KEWL! I LOVE IT! VERY GOOD. U outdid yourself this plot! It gave me goosebumps. I like it. kinda angsty,kinda gives u those warm WAS AN AWESOME FIC! Keep up the great work!
SailorSista chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
That's so sad...

The way they all react to the revolution in their own way...

So sad, and yet so good.

Sailor Sista
Lady Sharone chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Wow...this story was so sweet yet possibly true. Knowing that the Sailor Scouts will possibly live on forever, how sad their lives were without Serenity and the dark evil forces 2 fight off. I appualde this story!
VO1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
wow! that was powerful! is there going to be more?
Todee chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Yikes... It's good but kind of freaky:
sara chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
i like
MokushirokunoSenshi chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
That story gave me chills. The description of everything happening was absolutely wonderful. I love it. Ja ne.
silverluna chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
this is an amazingly dark mind bending story...and shiningly beautiful...i loved it so much-everyone's personal thoughts, the descriptions of the cosmic energies...