Reviews for Cerise Requiem
Sammy3210 chapter 3 . 8/11
I don't know if you'll ever continue this, but if you are, I will support you all the way. This story is so dam exciting I can't wait for another chapter. I mean the feels between Mr. Clock and Mimi-Chan are just so dam hoot! (Pun intended XD) I would greatly appreciate another chappie. Cheers to you! *clinks glass*
Sammy3210 chapter 4 . 4/15
I realllly love this! I hope you could finish it.. I am DIEING to know how the story proceeds. It's sad to think it's been two years since you updated. Makes me think there's no chance of another update.. *sigh* but if there is, I will be sure to read it! I really am loving it.
So fucking promising. Why? Oh, why did you stop? Such a waste o potential. I feel like crying in sadness and outrage.
Why is Mimiko resisting Zelman? Jirou is clearly too caught up in the past to care about her, so why not move on and enjoy eternity with her sire?
Why did you quit writing this lovely story? Are you putting it up for adoption, since you're clearly not going to continue it?
Wow, I severly hope that you update this soon!
Anomedv chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Why do you do this? That's not fair you didn't finish the story when it was getting so darn gooooooood. Please tell me that after all this time you're going to finish it.
Anomedv chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Zelman as always having his way. He is pure evil.
Anomedv chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
OMG, what would happen now? Like it or not she belongs to Zelman and I would not dare to defy him. Also Cain was right is Jiro's fault for not claiming her.
Anomedv chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I like the story so far. You have kept Zelman in character which is difficult. He is very beautiful but very cunning and smart. I will keep reading
Sammy3210 chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Cool story!
Rinhail chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
As much as I adore Zelman, I'm so looking forward to Mimiko reuniting with Jirou.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Would you please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
How dare you stop? That was the best part! The God of War is coming.
Why are the chapters getting smaller? The first one was perfect, the second was nice, but third and fourth were too short... now I am frustrated.
Please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Of course she's strong enough to make the transition. Everyone underestimate Mimiko, but Zelman, he's the only one who can see her potential.
You should fix the misspellings.
Please update soon.