Reviews for Cerise Requiem
Would you please update soon!
How dare you stop? That was the best part! The God of War is coming.
Why are the chapters getting smaller? The first one was perfect, the second was nice, but third and fourth were too short... now I am frustrated.
Please update.
Of course she's strong enough to make the transition. Everyone underestimate Mimiko, but Zelman, he's the only one who can see her potential.
You should fix the misspellings.
Please update soon.
She should forget about Jirou and give Zelman a chance
It's been so long, please update
Juri Judal chapter 4 . 2/13
great job again! wow. I can't believe it's been years since I've read this :3 As for a prompt...I'm thinking the word "realize." Something purely Mimiko and Zelman with none of Jirou's input at all. I don't know if that makes sense but I just wanna read more from this pairing :)
Rinhail chapter 1 . 2/12
Great start. Looking forward to reading the rest when I can get some time.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Please update soon! Totaly looooove this story
Avalon Starfire chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Please update soon
El3v3n chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Sorry, Vastare, VASTARE! you're writing is amazing - thank you!
El3v3n chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Hi Cerise, you may not be around too much, but seeing as you have updated this year, I thought I would drop by and tell you how incredible I have found your little story here to be. Its been some time since I've seen Black Blood Brothers and this is a pairing I never really fathomed but I do *love* it.

The way you write Zelman is so deliciously and tantalizingly dark, I must applaud you! Your visual imagery is astounding and wonderful to read, but at the same time not so cluttered that I can't appreciate the emotion.

You're writing is very inspiring, and I hope to see you update more soon.

Best wishes,

El3v3n
addyliciousyaoi chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Aw and you have to end it there. -.- This is a very good piece of BBB fiction. Actually this is my first from the series and it just set the expectation bar high. I really love the story. Zelman has always been a favorite of mine. I will be awaiting the next chapter eagerly! I hope you can write it soon. Thank you for this wonderful fic!
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Come on its been years :-(
Tsukiko-Chama chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I completely forgot about this story! I still love it! Please don't wait so long to update next time!
L'archangel chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
yeah! update! and an interesting one at that!

i will surely be looking forward for more! :)