Reviews for Wings on which to Fly
afaineant chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
i just realised that if you read the title of each chapter it makes a poem!
afaineant chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
poor poor genma.
:-b
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
I don't have fibromyalgia but one of my uncles has MS. It's gotten pretty bad in recent years-the man doesn't even remember my graduating high school this has no motor control and before the mental issues started I think he used a speech to text software. I know my aunt bought Dragon. No if it works well or not, but if your job's typing all day it might be worth the try.

Lots of (in no way sexual) love.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
Have you thought of maybe trying out a speech to text software like Dragon? Might save you a bit of pain at work, even if it wont let you continue this.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Thanks for your time and the story! I hope you are successful in life!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
is naruto the uke or seme?
BloodRedNightinGale435 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Can I adopt this story plus the other naruto story
lucien.francine chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
More chapter please
Lil.Pantera chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
I appreciate your honesty and wish you luck with your condition and hope that you get well
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
Can remake this story so only Naruto is Seme
yukio00 chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
Omg, that's bad... I hope you get better.. N it's k your story is still live in ma heart(like seriously.. I loved it.. Last time I lost the story forgot the name but then when I see notification about the story that just got update I saw this n I went happy like hell.. Loved it
kyothefallenkit chapter 14 . 1/7/2016
I believe that you can choose to do whatever you wish to do, especially if it helps steer away from deteriorating your health. Hadst are important so do what you need to do to relax your poor hands. Wish you all the best x3
Officer Dibble chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
This is a real shame as the stories are fantastic reads, even if another adopts them they just wont ever be the same. Take care
momocolady chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
smiley1999 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I'm rolling man this is halarous thousand years of pain no bitch hahahaha I love this