Reviews for Hard Lessons
starfire25 chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
aww poor greg. interesting story.
Edelau chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Love it, as I said before! Love it, love it, love it so much! Son angst the whole plot, that kept you reading and want it to know more. ;) It's a pity that's the end. Thanks for sharing!
Louise chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
This Fic Is Amazing! At Some Points I Just Wanted To Cry, Especially When Greg Was Being Tortured! But The Ending Was So Cute! I Have Had So Many Different Feelings Reading This Fic, But It's Awesome! Very Well Written.
elenara sanders chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
legal
digidestinedofhope chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
that was amazing i love stories that make me feel like i was punched in the gut
shadowtheo chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Gyah! I'm sorry to hear you had such a hard time writing this.. because I Looooved it! xD You tortured those boys so prettily :D hehe. At first I thought it would just be a friendship story, and I would have been happy to read it as either, but Nick's extra feelings made the plot really believable, just like an out-of-control spouse! Brilliant story and thanks for pushing through and finishing :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Oh this was just great. I never guessed you're not slash or romance writer.

It looked so natural.

I'm not the romance/slash writer myself (yes I can read but as I've put myself I'm more into dramatic/epic stuff) so I can imagine how hard was to write this (I'm into role play stuff now and gosh romance is not my genre at all, but I do my best out there).

As for this story I totally enjoyed it (pain, blood, torture, Greg- one of my fav combos). The story was really great one. Thanks for writing :)
Rainack chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Wow! Wow! Wow! Just awesome! I really loved it!
Jazmingirl chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
I like the whole story is was good and the end was sweet and I think that youre a great writer slash isnt easy and you did it
Ihni chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Aw, that was so cute! I mean the ending. The evil-FBI-working-with-evil-guys-torturing-Greg-part wasn't as cute. That was more ... un-cute. But it made a good story nontheless! Well done.
purplehaz97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, loved it. Wish you had done a follow up.
Omorocco chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Really nice final chapter, very warm :)

An all round well written and well characterised fic.

Great Work *Gives E-High Five*
Angelike Riddle chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
This was great! The suspense was really killing me. _
Galadriel1010 chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
You are so wrong. You are one of the best romance/slash writers I've ever come across, and this is a woman who lives in Janto. This story has had me gripped all the way through, I've been crying and laughing and everything and it's wonderful!

Lovely ending, just thorougly fantastic all the way through.
Reine Sumabat chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Just found your story. I think that it is very good.