Reviews for Oh How I Hate This Uniform
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I am true yaoi lover and beg on my hands and knees for to continue o n!
AnimePrincess47 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
YAY PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT! SASUNARU SASUNARU!
bookworm-chan chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
OMFG! I LOVE this story you must continue! I cant even begin to guess what Naruto will do but I know it will be sneaky, thats just the way he is! And I really want to read some SASUNARU action, a lot of the fics are just poems or things and I dont like that. I like reading things, like a story thats more than a page long...sorry I just went on a tangent... Anyways please update soon (if four more people dont review I'll hunt them down and force them too!)I really LOVE this story! Ja na!:) ;)
ninja-nitomi chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really liked this story! yaoi is hot! I am a girl and strait! got that! but I still think it is awesome! and for some reason I can totally see naruto wearing a uniform... please reply and make more chapters!
Yami Akurei chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
please! please! please! finish the story! Iwannaknowwhathappened! oh sorry too much caffeine
Xtreh chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
xDxDxD I LOVE YAOI!(and this story xD). When are you gonna review? with the amount of time since ur last update, the next chapter should be VERY long *hint hint wink wink*
smilingxhurts chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
poor naru-chan! xD please update! please!
omer-yaoi-love chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Poor Naru-cha- ahem,Naruto~ TT ד.ד Anyway~~ please update soon! X3 *glomp*
fanoftheworld chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Poor Naruto! His mother is kind of crazy I would have to say. I am a true yaoi fan so please write more!
say chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
i apsolotly love your yaoi faction. this is one of the best that i have read so far. please tell when u think the naext chapter will be done cuz i can't wait to ready it.
SasunaruTLA chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
.GOSH! Why'd you just leave it there! I MUST know what happens at the beach! from yaoi lover to to another... I MUST. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS! SOON! Oh... please. *smile*
rozengrass chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
hye, i wonder wether u going to continue this story or not... i really like it.. and what would happen to naruto at the beach party?
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
ANOTHER! PLEASE!
mylifeisayaoidream5 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
i love this idea ya hury id like some jealous saske like narto is geting chummy with some one elce i think it would so work out in your story :) keep going im loveing it:) :) :)!
Spicy marmelade chapter 1 . 10/11/2007