Reviews for Passion of Flame
Lorderp chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
It's about time Genis showed his love for Presea. Btw ChaoticChris, I rather liked your 'The Hourglass Effect' fanfic.
ChaoticChris chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Haha. Well, I can't really say much about mature stories, since I scarcely read them. But I do enjoy how you played on their innocence throughout. Very cute. And Sheena, haha! Great comedic presence with her.

Good leeway into your next story, by the way. Even though it goes from happiness to sudden panic, the unexpectedness is what makes the cherry at the end perfect. Makes me want to see what happens next, which I shall read hopefully soon enough.

Bravos to Genis for finally getting it! WOOT WOOT to you kiddo. Well, I should be congratulating Presea actually. She is the 31 year-old virgin. Haha. Oh man, that was terrible of me...

And with great note to leave on! xD
- Christa [ChaoticChris]
Silviremon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I searched high and low throughout this story and I never found any such fruit with a very sour taste and yellow rind. You liar. Just kidding, I know what you meant
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
HEHEHEHEHEH NOT TO BAD
Phoenix's Feathers chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Cool! Yay sequel! GO GESEA GO!
Gesea4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
NO! You better be working on a sequil or i will strike you down, no wait... Martel will strike you down!