Reviews for Indecent Proposals
sakuraaabae chapter 1 . 9/9
Awwww, if that ain’t the most memorable proposal in the history of Konoha. Sakura understanding Sasuke’s body language and little grunts is so cute! Best couple vibes.
This is the canon one.
uchihabitch chapter 24 . 3/7
these were all so cute! thank u
ONE WORD...SASUSAKU!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/20/2020
haha this fic is so diddly darn cute!
Iscriptikus chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
This whole bunch of shorts was super fun. I read them in backwards order tho so this for all of them!
SasukeSakura23 chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
*Cue tears and tears and tears
Arisa chapter 3 . 9/23/2019
Sounds like Charasuke to me.
mashamii chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Love it.. I can imagine how sasuke able to purpose sakura join his journey/married lol.
bbogrs chapter 17 . 4/10/2019
Awwwww
bbogrs chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
Omg I love this!
LostZoro chapter 24 . 4/3/2019
Awww
LotusStoryteller chapter 10 . 1/3/2019
Ok. SO. I just really want to thank you for reviewing my story. (I'm thinking of posting another one today, but I will definitely update the current one this Tuesday.) If you hadn't I would have never found any of your wonderful stories (probably) and seen how wonderful an author you are. I just got finished with CherryOnTop and thought it was wonderful. I loved Sakura (who in canon I actually really hate, so that's high praise indeed from me.) Also, I had thought of this while reading the chapter I'm on, chapter 10, was that I've always had this headcannon that Naruto can actually cook very well. He just prefer ramen so much that he never focuses on making anything else and will make it the easieast way he can.
The Ram Princess chapter 24 . 12/6/2018
I wish you'd make another Indecent Proposals Anthology. I really liked this. I could've sworn there was a second anthology?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
Seriously i need a friend like Ino...
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »