Reviews for Indecent Proposals
mistressinwaiting chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Aw! Adorable!
Serendipithy chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Wait, I just thought of this. Unless Sasuke was, like, 9999% confident that Sakura was going to say yes, he chanced having the worse birthday memory ever. (Kind of like college admissions except he actually had a choice on when to get his response LOL.)

Good thing Sakura would obviously say yes! 8D
SASSafrasEND chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
I'm soooo deliriously happy with this! I can't stop giggling and grinning like a...well, Giggly Grinning Girl!
kuromimi chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Im grinning from ear to ear after this one! Who wouldn't say yes to that?!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
I think I just died of the cuteness.
MusicLover2010 chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful ending to this story :) Perfect!
moodiful819 chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
I really liked the banter in this. It's nothing like the brooding Sasuke we've seen for the past few chapters, but it is a great portrayal of him in a "what-if" sense, or if he recovered from his emotional and mental trauma. I have a feeling his wit would be sharp as a tack. Not only that, but the crafting on the narrative was really done too. I recognized the architectural proposal (either from a movie or another fic I read), but in that, the woman recognized the intention immediately, so this was a nice change of pace and really in-character, just because I think Sasuke really would propose in a grandiose, round-about way. Nothing is ever easy with the boy, after all. :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Oh girl, that was so awesome! I guess Ill have to re-open the "Indecent Proposals - Portuguese Version" and post the other ones you have in mind to write ;DD

Ne, Im soooo happy youre back (Im sure your brazilians readers will looooove the news too ;))
Fiamatta Montague chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
OMG. I thought i was dying in fluff-landia! IT WAS OOOOOOZING WITH LOVE LOVE LOVE.

and i died

andy-chan24 chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
"I've got good aim." That killed me. Awesome as always, man!
TwinkleLights123 chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
Fluff, fluff, fluff. Wish this would happen. :D Everyone would love a sappy Sasuke... Ya know, as long as it's not /too/ much. OOC and all that jazz. Keep writing those SasuSaku fics please, they're adorable! :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
Oh it's been so long since I've read anything SasuSaku related, but you still manage to pull a smile out of me with this. And during Finals-week too! So I thank you for writing this. It was magnificent as always :)
arch-nsha chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
So cute. I loved it :)
Memory25 chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
...That awkward moment when Sakura is the dense one...
drabbleocity chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
That was..incredibly sweet. /dies from the fluff
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »