Reviews for Indecent Proposals
LoLi15 chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Aawww! So sweet! especially d last 2chapters.. They are such sweet proposals.. i think i better make my boyfriend read this..hehe. They are good ideas for proposals no?!
Maiden A chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I love love love love LOVE this one! Definitely my favorite chapter so far. I could totally see this happening in an emotionally evolved Sakura and Sasuke haha. I love how you had her react on the outside yet still staring at the ring, and claiming to be a feminist yet wanting him to be romantic.

Great one-shot!
Maiden A chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
How did I just now find this?! This is hilarious.
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hahah! I loved Sasuke's side of the "conversation."
hello.yuri chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
This made me want shrimp tempura. This was cute :)
VoltaireZamora chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I...Love...your...stories...so...very...much, especially chapter 15...so beautiful... - VZ
Girlalicious chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
This is so cute and perfect I'm crying. Omg.
sasusakubelong4ever02 chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
i'm so in love with your story.. if u have new ideas to continue this story, please do.. I hope u will update new chapters soon :D
IsThatBloodInYourMustache chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Ok, I've only read this one and you have me laughing my friggin face off. The whole stabbing her with the kunai with the ring was hilarious and a great way to open up these different proposal scenarios. I'm definitely reading more.
lola1919100 chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
LOl, I was eating when I read this :D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Awwwwwww!
Akiiko-Chan chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
i can't believe something like this happened in that show. i mean i'm no fan 'cause i haven't get the chance to watch it but...
wow. what a cool scene huh?
nothingbutblue chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
oh my goodness this was too cute! great job and i really have missed these little stories! keep on writing!
lilspy49 chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
I just realized my email address didn't show up in my review :( It's lilspy49 :D

Also, I want you to know that I've enjoyed all of the little vignettes featured in this anthology! They all are very sweet :)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
awww that was too precious! i loved this proposal
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »