Reviews for Indecent Proposals
LOl, I was eating when I read this :D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Awwwwwww!
Akiiko-Chan chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
i can't believe something like this happened in that show. i mean i'm no fan 'cause i haven't get the chance to watch it but...
wow. what a cool scene huh?
nothingbutblue chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
oh my goodness this was too cute! great job and i really have missed these little stories! keep on writing!
lilspy49 chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
I just realized my email address didn't show up in my review :( It's lilspy49 :D

Also, I want you to know that I've enjoyed all of the little vignettes featured in this anthology! They all are very sweet :)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
awww that was too precious! i loved this proposal
lola1919100 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
awesome but what's POTC3?
silveroaks chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
lol... this was funny
Natrim chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
First, D'awwww! Cute job as ever!

Secondly, any plans of continuing to put up more of these as time goes on?
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
This is the cutest thing I've ever read this year, I think!

And this line here, "I've got good aim."

made me laugh LIKE A MANIAC. I couldn't stop laughing, I'm not sure you meant it that way but I took it very wrong and oh god, best line I've seen in a long time!

But all in all, just so good. So, so good. I very much enjoyed and it made my heart do little flip floppy thingies that I only usually get with either boys I like very much or fics that are that awesome. And fanarts, of course, can't forget the wonderful fanarts.

STAY EXCELLENT.
lilspy49 chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
I love this chapter! I found it hilarious that Sasuke couldn't be straight-forward with his proposal. Poor Sakura, trying to figure out what he wanted with all of his too-subtle hints. Your writing is impeccable as always, and your characterization is always so sweet while staying IC.

Also, were you watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? I just watched a video of the Props game where they turned one of the props into a pasta arm thingy, lol.

My email is if you want to respond :)
thetinroof chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
I loved this! It was cute and sweet and funny :)
Charls chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Awww i would definitely marry this sappy sasuke! :3
Oro-shadow1 chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Somehow I feel like shopping for some sweets...
I suck at cooking :,(
Toolazytologin chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
AWWWWE and yes, I totally believe sasuke would do this
1,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »