Reviews for Indecent Proposals
17child-of-the-moon17 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Loved every single one of these. You've done a brilliant job depicting each proposal, and had me grinning and tearing up in equal measures.

(And pasta arms... The most recent thing I can think of regarding them is the first season of American Horror Story. First time I saw one, actually.)
mistyblue96 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
This was AMAZING. I loved every single one of them - each so unique and filled with enough quirks to keep me laughing throughout. xD I liked #1, 5, 17 and 24 the best! Kudos on coming up with SO many different ideas for proposing -really, certain boys could take a leaf out of your book from here- you did a fabulous job making most of them seem believable and Sasuke-like.

Keep writing!
echoesinthenight chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Love Grey's Anatomy and love Naruto... (Hands Down)
WinterDay215 chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
If I could favorite this story more than once, I would.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
My favorite so far... I just need more details ;)
echoesinthenight chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
yapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
RebelPrincess123 chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
THIS IS GENIUS WORK! WELL DONE!1
another.creative.lover chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Awwww, the fluff is beautiful. Q wQ
Bahahaha, and "I've got good aim." That's amazing.

Augh and that house! Love, love, love. Sasuke has everything planned out and it's so cute!
vjeury chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Sorry my mouse has Tourette's and I clicked the review button way too early (Ffnet wont let me post this on chapter 24). My bad.
As I was saying, this sheer amount of fluff in this series is becoming unbearable. I don't think my heart can take anymore of it. Your chapters is seriously making me reconsider the possibility of getting married and starting a family. Which is really ridiculous! But damn it all! I wanna get proposed to too!
This one-shot series is really good. Does wonders on my mood. Looking forward to possibly more!
vjeury chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
The sheer amount of fluff in here is like home co
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
This. Is. Like. Really. CUTE! Aaaa XD
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
OMG Super duper cute and hilarious ! Seriously, give me some of your humor xD I need some comedy in my stories :P
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
This chapter is freakingly HILARIOUS! XDD The 13 and 12 years old part was the part I laughed hardest :DDD
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
This and 17 are my favs!
mannd1068 chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Loved this chapter, I could so see it! Lots of humor and smiling. Well done!
1,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »