Reviews for Indecent Proposals
samigirl96 chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
I loved this :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
thats so beautiful
i actually started tearing up in the end
you probably dont believe me and think im over saying to make you feel better
but im not
that was beautifully written
otsutsukis chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Review #1300! Love your stories! :*
Everlasting CherryBlossom chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
I have to say this chapter is currently my favorite. Second place goes to the previous chapter. .
hamsa.yaseen chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
lol .. i'm hungry too ... loved this one because its a fact that u can get to a mans heart through his stomach
floating on clouds above chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Adorable! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
u're amazing
nana chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
just have to say, you're a fantastic writer! I loved all of them! brilliant read :D please do continue writing
Kattylin chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Ohmyyyy! It's been so long since you updated :o *le gasp* i actually quit ff a long time ago but when i saw you update in my email alerts i just KNEW i had to read it :p hahaha sweet and nice and sweet :) hope you continue this- update soon! :)
Darklexi96 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This was my fav one out of all. It was ass-kicking and romantic :)
Withdrawn chapter 24 . 1/10/2013
This is adorable (and rather refreshing considering the sheer amount of angst-based SasuSaku I've read recently, though that may be my own fault for trolling Dictionary Ink's archives). . . so how long till Naruto walks in and starts making cracks about Sasuke really just wanting an excuse to get Sakura into a maid outfit?
Maskedgirl3 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
This was cute! I LOL'd in the beginning "Sasuke-kun, what is wrong with you?" and the "She knew she said the wrong thing when he calmly rolled up the blueprints and exited her office, only to ignore her for a good three days." haha
einsodair chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Final chapter: perfection.

I'm sort of still gushing at how adorable this is. Very well written and it ended on a great note!
LoLi15 chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Aawww! So sweet! especially d last 2chapters.. They are such sweet proposals.. i think i better make my boyfriend read this..hehe. They are good ideas for proposals no?!
Maiden A chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I love love love love LOVE this one! Definitely my favorite chapter so far. I could totally see this happening in an emotionally evolved Sakura and Sasuke haha. I love how you had her react on the outside yet still staring at the ring, and claiming to be a feminist yet wanting him to be romantic.

Great one-shot!