Reviews for Indecent Proposals
Vince from Shamwow chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
This was cute!

You should write one where SAsuke comes back from Orochimaru and he's like "Yo Sakura, let's get hitched" and shes like "o:"

Because I'm listening to a song now.

It's called "Into Oblivion (Reunion)" by Funeral For A Friend and it's like "wo i'm coming back dananananana"

Yeah.

Just an idea

: D
Emilia Mi Amor chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
i loved it!
oncloud8 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Spiderman proposal? Cute. That was one of the funniest proposals ever what with the waiter and everything. Glad to see this one went better than that one. And yes, Sasuke would look freaking hot in a tie. Let the squealing commence.
SparrowEyes chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
haha i agree with tie thing that would be super hott. and did i metion i love all your stories? they just put a smile on my face. There all so damn great i cant choose one! update soon and I LOVE IT!
Hubblah chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
wahoo fangirl unite!
xfucktheglasses chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
awe!this was so romantic!i like it!hm come to think of it, he would look hotter with a tie...*starts daydreaming of sasuke in a tie* uh, update soon!
PrincessAshes chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter! I really liked this one!

And thanks for the sakura being hokage story! I can't wait to read it!
Byakuxhisa4eva chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
hm, isn't this from spider man 3? when peter tried to propose to maryjane? well, at least it worked out this time! _ loved this one...update soon! _
Arcaina chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Yes, I do have to agree with you, ties are hot... XD For a moment I thought you based this one off of Spiderman 3. Sasuke Tie ... *dies* XD Write another one, please! :D
SunriseHorizon chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
LOL wheni saw the new ending for naruto i admit i did a fangirl squeal 2 when i saw sasuke LOL :D

Cute One-Shot :)

Poor Sasuke
coutureflower chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Hoe yes. Sasuke in a tie HELLO.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
poor sauske lmao XD

sakura needed her champaign!

so cute and laugh out loud funny :]]

great chapter

and oh yes sauske with a tie would be hot :DD

update soon please
InoSakuShine chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
That one was very cute, but i have to say I liked it least out of the others. To me the whole AU thing takes away from the fun. I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were in Konoha, but still great. Keep it up )
WriterPoet chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Haha, awesome.
Animelove101 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
doesnt he? in the newly released episode 19 of shippuden! hehe- hey dont check out my dad!... I LUV IT!
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »