Reviews for Indecent Proposals
SparrowEyes chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
haha i agree with tie thing that would be super hott. and did i metion i love all your stories? they just put a smile on my face. There all so damn great i cant choose one! update soon and I LOVE IT!
Hubblah chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
wahoo fangirl unite!
xfucktheglasses chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
awe!this was so romantic!i like it!hm come to think of it, he would look hotter with a tie...*starts daydreaming of sasuke in a tie* uh, update soon!
PrincessAshes chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter! I really liked this one!

And thanks for the sakura being hokage story! I can't wait to read it!
Byakuxhisa4eva chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
hm, isn't this from spider man 3? when peter tried to propose to maryjane? well, at least it worked out this time! _ loved this one...update soon! _
Arcaina chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Yes, I do have to agree with you, ties are hot... XD For a moment I thought you based this one off of Spiderman 3. Sasuke Tie ... *dies* XD Write another one, please! :D
SunriseHorizon chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
LOL wheni saw the new ending for naruto i admit i did a fangirl squeal 2 when i saw sasuke LOL :D

Cute One-Shot :)

Poor Sasuke
coutureflower chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Hoe yes. Sasuke in a tie HELLO.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
poor sauske lmao XD

sakura needed her champaign!

so cute and laugh out loud funny :]]

great chapter

and oh yes sauske with a tie would be hot :DD

update soon please
InoSakuShine chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
That one was very cute, but i have to say I liked it least out of the others. To me the whole AU thing takes away from the fun. I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were in Konoha, but still great. Keep it up )
WriterPoet chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Haha, awesome.
Animelove101 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
doesnt he? in the newly released episode 19 of shippuden! hehe- hey dont check out my dad!... I LUV IT!
Animelove101 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
HAHAHAH! thats funny! i luv it! ARIGATO!
x.Kaminari chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
OMG! THANK YOU! You put my Idea :D... I didn't think that you were gonna' use it, but...YAY!:D :D :D :D :D :D

[.!. .Rock.!.]
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
lawl!

love at first slap... favorite line of the day, yes it is!
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »