Reviews for Indecent Proposals
graviola chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Aww soo cute! I really liked this one!You really used my idea!I'm very surprised!It was very funny and sweet! And kind of scary to think of a kid that had Kakashi and Anko as parents. Ah I liked the next chapter as well!
kee-chan chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Adorable!
nickygirl chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
haha that was funny.

SparrowEyes chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
hahahahhahahahahahah such a great mission i love it hahahah damn i cant wait till the next chapter. keep going love it
nickygirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
"because she was sakura. and he was sasuke. and that was all there was to it."

wow sasuke. just wow.

cute chapter

nickygirl chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
i like high sasuke very much. he should do it more often.

nickygirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
nice move. haha awesome chapter.

nickygirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
haha. omg. that was like mad cute. well not the stabbing part but the whole "there's a whole sentence in that one thing he said" thingy. haha yeah.

Arcaina chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
S is for SEX! XD XD XD XD XD XD
xfucktheglasses chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
OMG THIS WAS THE BEST ONE I READ, OTHER THAN THE PIRATE ONE!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ND UPDATE SOON!_
xfucktheglasses chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
OMG IM SOO FREAKIN SLOW...IT TOOK ME UP TO CHAPTER SIX TO REALIZE THAT THIS ALL HAS TO DO WITH WEIRD PROPOSAL SCENES...GOD K.C91 LOOK AT THE FREAKIN TITLE...ANYWHOO...I LIKE 'EM!
animefan99 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
I really like the one-shots! Especially the POTC3 one. That was my favorite part of the movie. Update soon please!
misto-shadow chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Whcha! That was the BEST! *does super cool ninja pose* ...eh-hem, ANYWAYS! I luved this, so cute! Gah, I laughed terribly hard when Naruto is all like, 'that's dobe-sama to you, Sasuke-teme!' XD ...and for some reason, it reminded me of Shiro-chan(Bleach) whenever Hinamori calls him...well, Shiro-chan! He's all like, 'that's Hitsugaya-taichou to you!' XD He's such a cute lil shorty! Anywho, nice oneshot thing!

. *Mistoffelees_Shadow*
coutureflower chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
WHOO~. Nothing gets better then SakuSasu smex. :D

S IS FOR SEX.
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
oh bravo! *cackles insanely* I absolutely love the Kakashi/Anko pairing(even though Kakashi-kun is mine!) And the way Sasuke proposed and the kiss. It was amazing!
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »