Reviews for Indecent Proposals
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
oh bravo! *cackles insanely* I absolutely love the Kakashi/Anko pairing(even though Kakashi-kun is mine!) And the way Sasuke proposed and the kiss. It was amazing!
By The Tree chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
OMG! that was hilarious! i will go to sleep tonight with visions of sasuke in a bunny suit dancing in my head! _
InoSakuShine chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
HAHAHA that was SO CUTE!
ch3rrylips chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
aw, that was cute! and really all i can say right now i cute, cause im busy trying to type while laughing, bc sasuke is in a bunny suit and with bunny ears on his head.
Apothecary's Rose chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Aw, that was such a good chapter! I liked the end!It was cute! I don't really have any ideas, except maybe Tsunade somehow getting involved. Well, please update soon!
x.Kaminari chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
For Chapter 7, you should do something like...Sasuke hiding the Ring in fer food and after Sakura is all "OMG" and Sasuke is all "Yea..I'm good." And Sakura is all "OMG SOMEONE PUT A RING IN MY FOOD!" And shes all mad and Sasuke gives her a look that's like 'OMG I'M PROPOSING YOU IDIOT'...And...Yeah..That would be cool..:)
x.Kaminari chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Haha! I like that one! So cute!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Now THAT, is cute.

:D
Florentine Quill chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
xD Why can I see this actually happening?
xoxsakurakissxox chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
what does castrate mean?
xoxsakurakissxox chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
omg so funny
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
I have yet to watch the third installment of the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy and you have somewhat "spoiled" it for me... :P

Nevertheless, this chapter is very amusing and is my current favorite. :D
LitoKyomi chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
If anyone said that they hated that seen...well...like what 'ohwhatsherface' said...you suck. That's like my MOST favorite scene in POTC3. And besides Jack Sparrow...doing his stunts.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I loved it! Especially the last chapter!
hushhushyou chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
LMAO! Oh geezus, I hadn't realized you updated so quickly. The last 3 stories were absolutely fluffy, cute, and hilarious! Especially the 'Blame The Brat' story. That one's my favorite[at the moment but to say the least, I like all the stories equally the same haha.] Yay for bunny ears _ And the pirates parody was pretty cool too. Because I LOVED THAT SCENE IN POTC3! And I loved that movie. And then the pregnant Sakura and WOW. Just wow haha. But anyway, where do you get all these ideas? They are so cute and brilliant! I'm so jealous because I wish I was as creative and as talented as you.
1,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »