Reviews for Indecent Proposals
WriterPoet chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Haha, awesome.
Animelove101 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
doesnt he? in the newly released episode 19 of shippuden! hehe- hey dont check out my dad!... I LUV IT!
Animelove101 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
HAHAHAH! thats funny! i luv it! ARIGATO!
x.Kaminari chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
OMG! THANK YOU! You put my Idea :D... I didn't think that you were gonna' use it, but...YAY!:D :D :D :D :D :D

[.!. .Rock.!.]
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
lawl!

love at first slap... favorite line of the day, yes it is!
Angelsorceress chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
hahahaha! POTC 3 Was the best! I loved that scene I was laughing my ass off and at the same time fels warm and uzzy all over since Will and Elizabeth finally got married!
shewhogoesblah chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
That was HILARIOUS! AW... Sasuke's uber-kawaii when he's all uncomfortable like that! I really like this story of yours!XD
haliz chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
hahhahaha

hahaha

i cant stop laughing

hahaha

great one shot

that should be in the real story

just loved it

ciao
hushhushyou chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
INGENIOUS! Ingenious I say! You are so absolutely talented and you can take any challenge like a piece of cake! All these stories are romantic and comedic and just outstanding! And there's not one that I dislike. Actually, I think it's impossible for you to write a bad story. That'd be like.. the apocalypse. Where do you come up with these brilliant plots from just a simple phrase or idea? It's almost crazy. You seize to amaze me. Hm.. *wracks brain for something good* You should have Sasuke propose to Sakura with the good ole' "ring in the champagne" except she doesn't notice there's a ring in the glass and she ends up choking on it! xD.. Okay my ideas suck and it sounds kinda similar to the one you're writing about next but it was the only thing I could think of haha. Kay, can't wait til your next update!
InoSakuShine chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Oh my god, it just keeps getting better...!
SparrowEyes chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
hahah nice chapter that i can imagine happening lmao but i cant wait till the next chapter! update soon! this is awesome
ch3rrylips chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
omg! this proposals keep getting funnier and funnier! and soo kawaii too!

can't wait for the next one!
gladdecease chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
XD

I'm glad you used the idea. It sounded funny enough in my head, but I just LOVE what you did with the anti-t!Sakura.

The next one sounds like fun too...a clueless!Sakura, I'm guessing?
Vince from Shamwow chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
XD

Cute!
Hunny Spectrum chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Teehee! Very Funny! I say good on Sakura for being feminist! Although I did feel bad for poor Sasuke having to heaven forbid...admit his feelings! Thank you! Shall wait impatiently for the next installment!
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »