Reviews for Indecent Proposals
Byakuxhisa4eva chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
hm, isn't this from spider man 3? when peter tried to propose to maryjane? well, at least it worked out this time! _ loved this one...update soon! _
Arcaina chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Yes, I do have to agree with you, ties are hot... XD For a moment I thought you based this one off of Spiderman 3. Sasuke Tie ... *dies* XD Write another one, please! :D
SunriseHorizon chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
LOL wheni saw the new ending for naruto i admit i did a fangirl squeal 2 when i saw sasuke LOL :D

Cute One-Shot :)

Poor Sasuke
coutureflower chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Hoe yes. Sasuke in a tie HELLO.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
poor sauske lmao XD

sakura needed her champaign!

so cute and laugh out loud funny :]]

great chapter

and oh yes sauske with a tie would be hot :DD

update soon please
InoSakuShine chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
That one was very cute, but i have to say I liked it least out of the others. To me the whole AU thing takes away from the fun. I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were in Konoha, but still great. Keep it up )
WriterPoet chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
Haha, awesome.
Animelove101 chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
doesnt he? in the newly released episode 19 of shippuden! hehe- hey dont check out my dad!... I LUV IT!
Animelove101 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
HAHAHAH! thats funny! i luv it! ARIGATO!
x.Kaminari chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
OMG! THANK YOU! You put my Idea :D... I didn't think that you were gonna' use it, but...YAY!:D :D :D :D :D :D

[.!. .Rock.!.]
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
lawl!

love at first slap... favorite line of the day, yes it is!
Angelsorceress chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
hahahaha! POTC 3 Was the best! I loved that scene I was laughing my ass off and at the same time fels warm and uzzy all over since Will and Elizabeth finally got married!
shewhogoesblah chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
That was HILARIOUS! AW... Sasuke's uber-kawaii when he's all uncomfortable like that! I really like this story of yours!XD
haliz chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
hahhahaha

hahaha

i cant stop laughing

hahaha

great one shot

that should be in the real story

just loved it

ciao
hushhushyou chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
INGENIOUS! Ingenious I say! You are so absolutely talented and you can take any challenge like a piece of cake! All these stories are romantic and comedic and just outstanding! And there's not one that I dislike. Actually, I think it's impossible for you to write a bad story. That'd be like.. the apocalypse. Where do you come up with these brilliant plots from just a simple phrase or idea? It's almost crazy. You seize to amaze me. Hm.. *wracks brain for something good* You should have Sasuke propose to Sakura with the good ole' "ring in the champagne" except she doesn't notice there's a ring in the glass and she ends up choking on it! xD.. Okay my ideas suck and it sounds kinda similar to the one you're writing about next but it was the only thing I could think of haha. Kay, can't wait til your next update!
1,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »