Reviews for Indecent Proposals
Florentine Quill chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
xD Why can I see this actually happening?
xoxsakurakissxox chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
what does castrate mean?
xoxsakurakissxox chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
omg so funny
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
I have yet to watch the third installment of the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy and you have somewhat "spoiled" it for me... :P

Nevertheless, this chapter is very amusing and is my current favorite. :D
LitoKyomi chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
If anyone said that they hated that seen...well...like what 'ohwhatsherface' said...you suck. That's like my MOST favorite scene in POTC3. And besides Jack Sparrow...doing his stunts.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I loved it! Especially the last chapter!
hushhushyou chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
LMAO! Oh geezus, I hadn't realized you updated so quickly. The last 3 stories were absolutely fluffy, cute, and hilarious! Especially the 'Blame The Brat' story. That one's my favorite[at the moment but to say the least, I like all the stories equally the same haha.] Yay for bunny ears _ And the pirates parody was pretty cool too. Because I LOVED THAT SCENE IN POTC3! And I loved that movie. And then the pregnant Sakura and WOW. Just wow haha. But anyway, where do you get all these ideas? They are so cute and brilliant! I'm so jealous because I wish I was as creative and as talented as you.
Princess Ashes chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Haha! Another great one from you!

Hehe, Sasuke in bunnyears.
Princess Ashes chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Haha! Loved it!

Great job!
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Ahaha.. Funny. XD Cute, too.

Want a suggestion? Hmm. How about them having a debate or something? Then one thing leads to another, then BOOM! He proposes! Ahaha. If you're interested with this, maybe you can PM me.. We can discuss it. Lol.
Capitulate chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Sorry I haven't been leaving you reviews, I've been really busy lately. This chapter as well as the others was really cute and original. I like how you keep everyone IC as well, but can still make it fluffy and intresting. You update a lot, and hopefully you'll decide to do some more of these as they are very enjoyable and help take my mind of things. Great work, I always love reading your stories. -

Cheers!
kerapal bubbles chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
R U FREAKIN KIDDING?

THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST CN IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE! i also liked the part where will said the his heart always belonged to elizabeth...i was cryin...
cherryjubilee chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Wow, you're really on a roll aren't you? How many more of these indecent proposals are roiling in your head? Way cute
Arcaina chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Damn, you're fast! lmao This was way too cute - Akane was too adorable (yay for KakaAnko!). I liked Sasuke wearing the bunny ears... XD XD XD XD Update soon! Ja! :D
PenInHand9 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
So cute! I'm strangely inspired to draw a bit of this scene- particularly Sasuke with bunny ears! So adorable!
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »