Reviews for Trying To Hide the Pain
Was really enjoying this I hoped you would finish.
jduke chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
WoW! Poor House!
lilawonder chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Please finish this...I know it's been seven years but it would be so cool if you did.
lilawonder chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I know it's been ages but any chance you'll be finishing this story?
darkrosetears chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
this story is really good because when i watched this episode of house i always thought, just because he gave you a different file dosn't mean he dosn't have caner , it just means he didn't want you knowing about it

please update it if you get a chance
Alex chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
why aren't you updating ! UPDATE !
alex chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
liked the story but alchol is a respiratory depressant , and vicodin is an even more of a depressant so taking them together equals death, heart attack or just not breathing !
ladynarutochan chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Sad that you didn't resume posting your story here...
Allenlover2000 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
This is probably the type of review you hate getting, if you even receive it. but I suck at grammar and won't even try to improve it and I suck at story writing so I don't want to tell you how you should write it. just want to know if you plan on finishing it because I would really love to see how you plan to end it. Uh, if you want an opinion, now that Wilson knows they should have more interactions with each other, because their friendship is the best part of the show at least. Sorry I can't say more.
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
This is an AMAZING story! I was so sad to see that you haven't updated in years! DX I am BEGGING YOU to finish THIS! PLEASEEEEEE!
glouton-mana chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Your story is great !
I amm Groot chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
This is amazing pleaseeee continueee
mynamemattersnot chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Dont freakin make fun of californians. im from cali and if your gonna make fun of the state im living in then why am i reading your story? my little cousin surfs. your insulting a 5 year old kid! good imatation but not everyone in california is that much of an idiot. i still think this is a good story but which dumbo taught you how to make that insulting imatation? i hate imatations and find it insulting so if you think im overreacting maybe i am.
donttouch chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
*pokes with a stick* *nag nag nag nag nag* will you be uuuuuuuupdating ? PRETTY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE? *Bambi eyes* PWEEEEEEEEEASE? Oh and...if you're gonna kill off House, please give me a heads up okay? I don't do death stories, see it too much already :3 I love this story :3
Mads chapter 3 . 8/16/2010