Reviews for Sugarcoated
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I don't know how you do it, but hot damn was that something heavy to read.
Love it! ;)
FoamBanana chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
First off I think this was very bittersweet. I don't usually like stories like these, but you've managed to put a poetic twist to the storyline. I know that many people might tell you that they don't get it, what this story was about that is, but that's the beauty of poetry. You get to choose yourself what meaning the words have to you. I'm not even going to try to guess what you meant because I think that I understand in my own way what was happening. I liked it, or more like loved it. Keep on writing! / Foambanana
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
...
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this a lot!
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was great. Beautiful and sad. You seem to understand their characters so well. I can picture this happening so realistically. I guess it won't happen like this in the manga but I'm hoping for something this emotional and deep :)
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was great, your words always flow smoothly and makes your writing so sophisitcated. Even though Sasuke and Sakura haven't acted this way before, I can seriously picture Sasuke and Sakura being like this. You know their capabilities and limits so well. I also like this point of view, you can see into Sasuke's mind so well. (And the cliché is the secretive, brooding Sasuke.)

Thanks for a great oneshot, I hope you get more reviews! :)

- CM
haliz chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
you know i like all your stories and that i try to make you keep wrting the ones you left behind i hoipe yu do cuz youre a great writer i love this one shot just like all your stories
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
beautiful :]
Puritimen chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
EXCELLENT. Amazing word choice, and exquisite themes. Very deep and complex. I love the quote "You don’t wait for miracles. You create them."

Most idealistic story I've read. :D (I think that's the word I'm looking for)
Madison chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
The story was beautiful, just like always. However, I did find Sasuke's actions in the hospital sort of confusing. I understood the overall motions (for lack of a better word XP) that he made, but still. Keep writing.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow. Poor crazy Sasuke...
MIB chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
O.O...wow it was...Undescribable, it was sweet and innocent (1/4 of it was), but it was over thrown with hate, anger, blood, and tears (such sad tears ). It was as I said before it was undescribably beautiful. THAT word still doesn't suit it, it's so much more. Beautiful. wow. Spelling is perfect. Grammer perfect. The words are perfect. Beautiful.

From:MIB
Xanie chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow. . . That was. . . AWESOME. . . Really deep, but still understandable. I like that. Keep itup!

Ja!
PeppermintedSwirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I hope you make the next 1 these r good
Kansi-a-lari chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh my goodness. I am utterly speechless. That was so beautiful, elegant yet raw with emotion, and just amazing. I hardly know what to say besides "OH MY GOSH". I love love love love love this. You have a skill for getting in characters heads and unfolding heart-stopping stories from them.

Amazing.