Reviews for Ace of Spades
Plise make more
Farrah chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hahahaha! You really got me going there at the beginning! I thought they were going to... HAHAHAH! You got me!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aww. I teared up a little admittedly. It's sad that Spade is going to be asleep for a long time, but I'm glad that he isn't dead. The idea of him calling Buttercup and Ace Mom and Dad made me smile and I wished there had been even more bonding moments between all of them instead of just refering to him as a "Experiment" or such.

Anyway, I enjoyed it!

Inumaru12
Louise Burge chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
The first part of it sounded kinda like they were going to... you know. But the end of the chapter was veryinteresting, good work.
WhenDarknessRises chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow, cool idea
Colored Sky chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
hey i really like your story and the ending was sad :( poor spade i could picture him on my mind flying around and playing videogames x) and i could picture ace and buttercup talking on the roof and all that stuff :)
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
I just reread this after having read it just last night.

I almost never do that.

It's that good!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
hey!

very nice! i look forward to more.
aliseeya chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I just read the first chapter (and I will continue reading because I'm a huge fan of Ace x Buttercup) and so far, it's very well-written and very cute X). So technically Spade is Ace and Buttercup's son hm~ I have an OC of mine called Blackberry who's Ace and Buttercup's BIOLOGICAL daughter lol.
Morian Bloodmoon chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
*cries* that's so sad...and it's OVER!
Morian Bloodmoon chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
what's gonna happen? what's gonna happen? what's gonna happen!

*dies*
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
hey, i love the story but i gota ask you to make Ace and Buttercup more like parents. i mean they keep saying "he's just an experiment" and as the profesor said he's a real little boy. So you gotta make Ace and Buttercup more parent-like. Please? I'll read the story even if you don't i jus tthought you should kno they're acting very irrsponsibly. anyway its on my alerts
Mimi chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
awesome story. i have been up all night thinking about this: when are ace and buttercup going to realize that Spade is THEIR child? when are they going to realize that they most definately are Spade's parents? what are they going to do with him? i mean, they have to realize sometime that they have no choice but to raise their kid. are they going to realize that they may not be mature enough to be parents? and how old is buttercup? how old is Ace? aren't they a little young to be raising a child? sorry, it's just been bothering me (probobly because one of my best friends is pregnant).

-Mimi
Princess ChibiPeach chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
So Cool! you've got to do more of this! it's so Great, and it's kinda Funny that Ace is a 'daddy'XD
Dorrica chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
BWUAHAHA! I loved how you try to mislead your readers in the beginning and make it look like Buttercup and Ace are about to *cough* get busy :D

This is certainly an interesting beginning. I'm always grateful to read something new.

~Dracori